This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

2495 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Congrats Zircon
2495 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Grats Zircon
2495 days 1 hour ago
Stary
Congratz Zircon!
2495 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Congratulations Zircon! You have lived to see another day in the beautiful jungles of Madidi. And more importantly, you have guaranteed that you will make it to the jury phase of this game. As for the other eleven of you, one of you is bound to be overlooked as some random pre-juror. Also - A NEW HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL will be hidden at the merged tribe camp. Zircon, I will be sending you the first clue shortly. However, you have the opportunity to choose two other people to receive it right now.
2495 days 1 hour ago
ShaunT1441
Congrats zircon
2495 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
The benefit of sharing this idol clue is that if one of those who you share it with wins the next challenge, they will be immediately started off with the second idol clue rather than the first.
2495 days 1 hour ago
Zircon
do i message u or say it here?
2495 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Say it here, but keep in mind that you can share it with 0-2 people
2495 days 1 hour ago
laughingoutloud
Hi Zircon ;)
*points to me*
2495 days 1 hour ago
Zircon
Well, I know the merge is hectic and I don't want to expose too much the second it hits so I'll just keep it to myself for now.

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!