This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Tacuna

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Tacuna

2497 days 4 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to your first tribal council as a new tribe, Tacuna.

QUESTIONS:
Karmaron72 - In retrospect of losing the challenge, how do you feel about this tribe that you had a large say in creating?
pikaplayer - On this tribe, the Rookies outnumber the Returnees 4-3. Does that concern you? How legitimate are original tribe divisions?
SirNiceGuy - How much meaning does the schoolyard pick's order hold? Do you feel that people like you and pikaplayer who were picked first are better positioned in this game as opposed to someone like AnnaMay who was chosen dead last?
ShaunT1441 - What happened at the Rookies' last tribal council? Why was NopalitoLegend01 voted out by such a large margin?
CoachWade - What went through your mind when you made your choice in the schoolyard pick today?
laughingoutloud - How important are idols at this stage in the game? Has anyone mentioned them yet?
AnnaMay - Why do you think you were the last person chosen in today's schoolyard pick?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST.
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! I wanna hear your thoughts on the schoolyard pick.

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2497 days 4 hours ago
pikaplayer
pikaplayer - On this tribe, the Rookies outnumber the Returnees 4-3. Does that concern you? How legitimate are original tribe divisions?

Does it concern me? Yes it does but then again a lot of things concern me, tribe division could be real...or not I have zero clue what's happening tonight.
2497 days 3 hours ago
ShaunT1441
ShaunT1441 - What happened at the Rookies' last tribal council? Why was NopalitoLegend01 voted out by such a large margin?

He dug himself into a hole that he couldn't get out of. I think if he could of avoided being voted out if he went different about things.
2497 days ago
laughingoutloud
laughingoutloud - How important are idols at this stage in the game? Has anyone mentioned them yet?

I think there are very important to consider. There hasnt been any talk of who has what idols but im definietely nervous for them
2496 days 22 hours ago
Karmaron72
Karmaron72 - In retrospect of losing the challenge, how do you feel about this tribe that you had a large say in creating?
I still believe in this tribe! I picked the players I had to pick based on a multitude of things, and I'm confident we can bounce back.
2496 days 15 hours ago
AnnaMay
AnnaMay - Why do you think you were the last person chosen in today's schoolyard pick?

I'm used by now to being picked last in any game. At one point, I was even convinced that I wouldn't get chosen. I think that past relationships had a say in the order everyone chose, and I don't know as many people as others do. I'm grateful to Karmaron for picking me to be here.
2496 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Reading votes in about five minutes
2496 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
:>
2496 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2496 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Gulps*
2496 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
*sits quietly*
2496 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2496 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.
2496 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Karmaron72
2496 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
laughingoutloud
2496 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
*flips vote*
Karmaron72

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!