This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2561 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I liked the choice of background for the image, and the shadows were a very cool feature.
2561 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Red won
2561 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Which leaves us with RedChaos' submission claiming the first-place spot. I think that the top three flags were especially good, but IMO Red's was definitely my personal favorite.
2561 days 21 hours ago
FireX
His must have been good
Show uss plz im dying
2561 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
And my tribes name is "Reds b**ches" lmao jk
2561 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Congrats red
2561 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
"Zipakna by RedChaos"
http://imgur.com/a/SiiMO
2561 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The layout was super simple, but I think it worked really well because it looks very professional and almost like a legitimate Survivor merged flag. I also love the thought that went into the tribe name, and the font fits perfectly.

That being said...REDCHAOS WINS IMMUNITY!
2561 days 21 hours ago
FireX
*claps*
2561 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Congratulations Red. Tonight, you have earned yourself a spot in the final eight, AND you have earned the privilege of naming this tribe. Zipakna, I like it.

As for the other seven of you - in a little less than 24 hours, one of you will be the second member of the jury. Look forward to seeing how everything shakes out. Good luck!
2561 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
*Smirks* Well it's time for some chaos :)

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!