This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Chac

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Chac

2551 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Chac. Take a seat and I will ask some questions.

QUESTIONS:
kylakendell132 - New tribe, same old losing streak. Do you sense any notable differences in how the people on this tribe communicated as compared to those on Ac Yanto?
Myah98 - Last tribal, we saw a clear line in the sand between the opposing sides on this tribe. Do you feel that the side that was disadvantaged by last night's rock draw will be picked off? Why or why not?
RedChaos - Do you feel that there is a big cross-tribal element that has been impacting the pre-merge? How do you think the deals people on Chac have with people on Kabrakan will affect the decision tonight, if at all?
jakehou97 - At the last vote, everyone was deadset on their decisions. Why do you people were willing to go to a rock draw instead of being the one to flip?
GerardoM13 - Last night you received three votes. What do you think made you stand out as a worthy target?

IMPORTANT INFO:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST.
-Keep guessing for the merger idol!

GOOD LUCK!
2551 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The next immunity challenge will be LIVE tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST!
2551 days 9 hours ago
jakehou97
jakehou97 - At the last vote, everyone was deadset on their decisions. Why do you people were willing to go to a rock draw instead of being the one to flip?

We came to play a game bennett, we all felt it was worth the risk. Unforntately for Natasha, it didn't work out for her. Also, I believe loyalty is very important at this stage of the game.
2551 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
RedChaos - Do you feel that there is a big cross-tribal element that has been impacting the pre-merge? How do you think the deals people on Chac have with people on Kabrakan will affect the decision tonight, if at all?
There's definitely an element to these pre-merge boots that's important. Loyalty has been a huge concern to everyone because there is cross-tribal alliances happening and everyone wants to make sure that their's has an advantage. I think the deals that Chac members have with Kabrakan will be extraordinarily important- because they are the two top performing tribes before the swap. Somethings gotta click
2551 days 5 hours ago
Myah98
Last tribal, we saw a clear line in the sand between the opposing sides on this tribe. Do you feel that the side that was disadvantaged by last night's rock draw will be picked off? Why or why not?
100% they will be picked off. Last night's tribal by far was the game changer, it would instil who would go further and who would be picked off, not only from this tribe but the other tribe too. R.I.P.
2550 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
3/5 votes received
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Reading votes at 7:40, sorry for delay
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Nevermind, reading them at 8:00 - sorry for being slow, guys
2550 days 11 hours ago
jakehou97
:(
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
Alright, I have the votes FOR REAL.
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Everyone check in the challenge while I tally the votes
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Myah98
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
GerardoM13
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
*flips vote*
GerardoM13
2550 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fourth vote
*flips vote*
Myah98

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!