This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Tikal [Applications]

Topic » Survivor: Tikal [Applications]

2578 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Group games you've played in: see my profile
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? i won this series before and nowhere does it say that u have to be a new player to apply fucking LOOPHOLE'D bitch
seriously just cast me and find another winner and we can make this like south pacific or something except not bad
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? yes
2578 days 3 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Group games you've played in: STBB3
Time Zone: UTC+08:00 (Philippine Standard Time)
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? non-live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm unpredictable tbh
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? I'll try
2578 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I am sending out a second round of application to everyone who has applied so far via mail. Applications in this thread will close in about 24 hours.
2577 days 5 hours ago
apples635
Group games you've played in: Big Brother Unlimited 7 and Big Brother Twists 2
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Both work for me!
What makes you stand out among other applicants? The answer to this question will depend on the specific application pool that makes up this season, as one of the most fascinating parts of this game is the diversity of players and styles of play that make up each individual season, so everyone is guaranteed to be playing a different game each time with the same rules. That's what makes it so fun! I feel that I stand out from an average applicant in my adaptability and willingness to  understand that strategy is not something that could be written in stone, it needs to be changed based on the specific circumstances that might unfold throughout the game. I am willing to constantly change and remold myself into the player I need to be as the game changes in order to win, and hopefully I could win this game as a result.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes!
2577 days 4 hours ago
DontTakeMyPeach
Group games you've played in:
[Sasha's Reality Series Season Seven 2/18 (SIX DUEL WINS)]
[Math's Fast Survivor Season One 5/12]
[Hailey's Fast Stars Season One 12/13]
[Ultimate Stars 5 10/26]
[Sasha's Reality Series Season Six 13/13]
Time Zone:
Eastern Time Zone.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?
Either are fine with me.
What makes you stand out among other applicants?
I bring a unique social and physical game to the game.  I like to befriend people and then stab them in the back.  It's fun!
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?
Yes.
2577 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Group games you've played in: Survivor hawaii-11th
Survivor city 12-jury
Pokpats survivor-18th lol
This group-winner
Time Zone:Eastern
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Both i like to have a mix to keep things interesting
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Im super loyal but im able to make big moves that get me far. Pkus i will win challenges.
Everyday but Wednesday
A second round of applications will occur a few days before the cast is announced if more than sixteen eligible people apply.
Ok i hope u pick me because i will help make yhis a great game and i want to have so much fun.
2576 days 23 hours ago
Blondelle
Group games you've played in: All in my bio!
Time Zone: Central
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-live ones are more intense!
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Even though I've never won a Survivor group game, I promise you will not forget me.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes!
2576 days 6 hours ago
bacon69
Group games you've played in:
Popular or so not Popular-still in it
Time Zone:Eastern
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non live but ill do both lol
What makes you stand out among other applicants?
My love for bacon
Yess without a doubt

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!