This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Confessionals

Topic » Season 4 Confessionals

3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
[17:34:04] Guillomouve. I'm a motherfucking Queen: i fucking hate them all. Midnight and MMI are unbearable and Blondelle is just fucking dumb and they're like so fucking boring i can't even stand looking at them. if i win hog its gonna be so hard picking the 2 people i hate the most
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
Dr
Nov 22, 2013 11:49:36
to Laurenjade121
So Sam should be going home tonight and then it's final four mark or Tasha has to win hoh and vagisil has to go that's my plan oh did I mention me and Natasha are like a showmance now lol finally a showmance has formed but I still have full intentions to go to final 2 with mark let's see what happens its all about me winning for now on I'm playing for myself I brought mark this far he can defend his self but if we are final 2 perfect If not I'm not going to cry over it mike out
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
Dr
Nov 22, 2013 14:40:08
to Laurenjade121
This is big brother a game all about Lieing backstabbing and winning but why do I feel so bad for doing those 3 things I have lost a lot of friends including my first best friend on this site due to bb group drama but I had to do it I feel bad for backstabbing all the people I did this season and I know why... me playing big brother I created my character to be exactly like my cousin dr. Will I'm arrogant, people say I'm cocky, and I'm hot and handsome and full of myself and then the strategy I use is to lie and throw comps and manipulate othe house guest to do my dirty work for me. But outside my real personality is I'm nice, caring sweet and I always put others before myself I'm athletic smart and entertaining to all my friends and I think my big brother persona and my real life persona clash together and that's why I feel terrible making some of the moves I made and tonight I will feel destroyed when Sam goes home and I hope she doesn't hate me and forgives me but I need to get rid of my real life persona if I want to win this game and that's my new plan to be 100% intact with my big brother charector evil Dr. Mike mike out
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
HOLY CRAP
Nov 22, 2013 16:08:35
to Laurenjade121
IT WORKED!!!! If I win HoH I will follow through with my plan and keep mike safe since he kept me safe
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
No title
Nov 22, 2013 16:38:42
to Laurenjade121
AHHHhHhHhHh mark won hoh I'm in the final 3!!!!! He'll yea I told you we had to win everything and we have two back to back hohs I love it ugh I'm in love with this game I'm safe and I'm going to final 3 and I need mark with me we are soo close and nothings stoping us
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
The End Is Near
Nov 23, 2013 15:26:17
to Laurenjade121
As I look at my odds of winning this game, I see that the odds aren't in my favor; I also see that i'm the biggest Villainess to probably ever face the Platinum Big Brother Series. 3 guys have been victorious in this whole series and a female has never won a season, i'm the last girl standing and when I observe the remaining males gameplay I realized who the obvious choice to win is……and that's Mike.
Mark has done so little in this game and he really only started playing a couple weeks ago...my only concern is that of a bitter jury. If I make it to the Top 2 the jury should realize that I have played the best game. I have been a target literally almost every week and the jury knows that since they were the ones trying to get me evicted consistently. I have defied there odds for myself but the only way I could do that was by playing a ruthless and carnivorous game.
I couldn't afford to keep my word or any promises because I was at the absolute bottom of the totem pole every single week. Any chance that I had to get me further into this game I had to take whether it'd require lying, faking promises, etc.
I had to put on the facade of "Poor Little Dumb Girl" and people know i'm not a floater. A lot of jury members are simply furious at me because they aren't used to losing; they don't want to admit the fact that they were stood by someone like me....I was someone they wouldn't expect, Y'all aren't used to losing but I am. I lose all the time and I never make it this far in Big Brother Group Games.
I packed up my emotions and feelings the second Bubba was evicted. I was one of the 2 votes to keep him and he was the only person I trusted 1,000,000% Once he was gone I was forced to make scrap alliances I didn't really care about.
Many people will be furious with me because
"They did so much for me"
"They saved me over and over"
And although I appreciate them for doing that, it was there choice to keep me safe. Not mine, because like I said I was at the bottom every. single. week.
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
I need this.
Nov 23, 2013 15:58:27
to Laurenjade121
I need to win this veto and use it on myself and put Mike up. Although I have a showmance with Mike he has obviously been with Mark longer and although he's promised to keep me safe, the only person who can do that is myself. Mike has to go this week or else I won't win this game..because this jury is bitter and they need to put in there flipping tampons and realize that I evicted them and that's there fault. I trusted/was aligned with practically everyone on the jury....and I just need to secure my spot for The final three with that Veto today. *crosses fingers*
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From mminervini219
confessional
Nov 23, 2013 16:02:58
to Laurenjade121
Winning HOH yesterday was awesome. I feel like everyone thought I was a floater or not doing much in this game and now look at me, 3 hoh's and a veto. Mike and I are cruising along to final 2, just a few more speed bumps! I am hoping to win veto also to secure these nominees and add to my list of comp wins
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From mminervini219
POV confessional
Nov 23, 2013 16:35:00
to Laurenjade121
When I saw mike couldnt play in veto i knew I had to win it for us.  Natasha made a good point in her veto speech, mike will probably beat both of us. But that doesnt mean I wont take him to final 2 with me. But it does mean Natasha may thinking about taking me to final 2 if she wins final hoh...so I will definitely be discussing that with her. Competition win number 5 for me. I hope to win one more and seal the Jersey Boys in to finale night!
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
Fwd: Dr.Mike
Nov 23, 2013 16:53:25
to Laurenjade121
*while whispering in the storage room*

He calls himself dr.mike and he is extremely good. I could only fool him by being in his showmance but now he needs to go.

I was planning on winning that veto, using it on myself, & sending his nice firm ass out the door but that plan unfortunately failed....

Mark sent in an application to Lauren 26 days ago so we could win this thing...we have to be the top 2.

Also if we are you have an advantage on me since you have more competition wins, but Mike has more everything than both of us combined...

[[In The Diary Room]]

Mark needs to realize that Mike will win this thing if he gets to The Top 2. Mike is literally the golden player because he hasn't pissed off anyone. I am not sure if he really is related to Dr.Will Kirby but the only way I could fool him was by being in a """"showmance"""" with him just so I could save my ass for a week. But now it's Mikes turn to vamonos.
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From mminervini219
Re: Finale
Nov 23, 2013 17:13:12
to Laurenjade121
Natasha is making a HARD sell for me to take her to f3 over mike. I think she knows she has to win this final hoh to make it. My viewpoint is that either of them have played such a good social game that they would both beat me. So at this point I have to stick with my Jersey Boys alliance. And the more I think about it, I think I have a much better chance against mike anyway. Ive won more comps than both of them, Mike has never even been up for nomination. I have survived through two being on the block. I also got both my target and the person targeting me out in the first 3 weeks. I am using those points to sell the jury, and if I win final HOH mike is coming with me for sure. Natasha has good points, and she may be right, but I am fine with 2nd place if me and mike make it there together.
I think I am in a great spot because Natasha would most likely take me to f2 with her, simply because she doesnt think she can beat mike. Somehow I have come off as the underdog (which is looking like it will get me to f2), but I think I have done a lot of legwork in the background that will convince the jury to vote for me. Either way I am happy to make f3 in my FIRST group game, its a big accomplishment for me and it was such an exciting experience. And to all you haters out there: Lauren is one of the most honest and unbiased hosts I have experienced. And those qualities make this such a great series. Just because I am a magician at guessing poll votes, does not make lauren a bad host in any way!
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
No title
Nov 23, 2013 17:21:06
to Laurenjade121
ringgggg ringgggg ringgggg mike did you know you were going to the final 3 yes I did oh did you know Natasha was going to vote you out if she won veto yes I did i'm not dumb haha I played her all season and mark and me are set for final 2 this is great and why does everyone think i'm going to win????? ok ok no one deserves to win but me but I have a feeling im going to be just like chloe the jury is full of sore losers who should be back in 5th grade I swear its not my fault you were stupid enough to get manipulated and never get me out lj where did you find this cast all but me and mark are complete morons that I controlled easily without thinking is sooooo funny on my part lol anyway ill see you at finale night mike out
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
No title
Nov 23, 2013 18:07:00
to Laurenjade121
*chatter in the Kitchen*

((START FROM THE BOTTOM AND READ UP))

Natasha>Well I have hope Mike………theres nothing more I have to offer but Fear. Luckily the only thing stronger than Fear....is Hope.
Mike>well your plan didn't work did you really think mark boogie was going to use the veto to get me out and mark boogie and dr mike I think you can put it together. come on girl lol once again I saved you although I could have evicted you but I'm with my gf and she made me feel bad lol u cant evict me after all your here only because I decided to bring you here hehe:)
>>Well I don't have much a choice ;) You are Dr.Mike....(;
Natasha>>Well I don't have much a choice ;) You are Dr.Mike....(;
Mike>>>you were going to evict me weren't you you sneaky girl ...;)
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
No title
Nov 24, 2013 12:39:47
to Laurenjade121
So final 3 hoh part 1 is tonight and I plan to win it it's me and mark vs Natasha and we know we have to both be in part 3 for us to be in the final 2 and I'm going to have todo what I depise to do and that's kiss up to jury I know thier all mad at me but I only need 4 votes and the votes I need are vanilles weblys Natashas and jakes or Sam it will mean a lot if I got sams vote and I'll be crowned the winner of big brother 4 and I deserve it I have worked my ass off and i feel like I must win or I will die I have never been nominated and I've never had a vote to evict me I manipulated everyone except mark and I won the two hohs I needed to win and so has mark everything I told you I will do I did it in this game no matter if it was plan a or plan b and I will become the winner cause everyone knows I'm the true winner and I will be king and no one definitely not Natasha will stop me hahahaha mike out
3844 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
Last Chance.
Nov 24, 2013 14:50:48
to Laurenjade121
This is my last and final chance at winning this game. If I don't win either of these HoH's then I will be evicted from this house where I have to go face a jury who wants to rip my head off. I feel like I've played a very villainess game but i'm not a true villain at heart. I simply had to play like Boss Ass Bitch every week because all of my "Hero" & "Heart" went out the door on Week 3 when my only official ally Bubba was evicted. From Week 5 onwards I have always been a target. Although the Double Double-Evictions were a curse for many of the houseguests, I used them as an opportunity to blindside 3 allies of mine who turned against me. That left the Final 5 and at that point I was supposed to be going home & this is the only part of the game where I don't appreciate myself since I had to "Whore-Myself" and make a showmance with Mike and I love Mike because he's a great guy but whenever I'd kiss him I simply thought to myself:

"WoW....Natasha your so desperate that you have to form a last minute showmance"

But then I'd think to myself:

"WoW....Natasha if it's what you gotta do then it's what you gotta do."

#Mikasha is what saved me at the Final 5 because he convinced Mark to keep me and so did he. But what was beneficial was that I talked to Mark before this and he told me about "The Bro Alliance" or whatever that formed somewhere around Week4-6 and that alliance wanted to evict me, except Mike.

Mike is the trickiest, slickest, & hottest player in this game. He's literally the best player and my jaw will hit the floor if he doesn't get Fan Favorite, but he stands in the way of me winning this game.

My best mental asset is my social game. I have struck up many deals with people to advance my positioning in this game. Many jury members have expressed to me that they simply won't vote for me due to the fact that "I screwed them" or "I betrayed them" and I'm not denying it. I obviously backstabbed most of the jury, but whose fault is it for believing me?

They can only be mad at themselves for trusting some idiot 15 year old blonde who outsmarted them.

Mark has been very unknown to me and he has won MANY competitions and so has Mike which is why i'm very confused on who I should take to the Top with me if I win this Final HoH.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!