This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Confessionals

Topic » Season 4 Confessionals

3819 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
Fwd: Re: No title
Nov 24, 2013 15:53:28
to Laurenjade121
Natasha> You too Mike...<3
Mike>Well thanks that's means a lot gl tonight
Natasha>>Obviously. I think you've played the best game and if I go the The Jury I promise I will vote for you………I promise.
Mike>>>Lol nope they also said Even if I'm agiasnt mark they'll vote for him just to get to me but if I do go to the end with mark will you vote for me? And try to get some people to change thier minds ?
Natasha>>>>Look at the bright side, say you win this first part of HoH and then you win the second and you evict me.....then the jury will have to vote for you
Mike>>>>>They don't hate you lol think about it I evicted vagisil not you I'll even show you the messages
Natasha>>>>>>Mike, Katherine and Vagisil are the ones hating me.....and don't congratulate me in advance because I'm more than positive that this. HoH is yours
Mike>>>>>>>Huh I'm just saying your going to win katerine and vagisil won't leave me alone about how the jury hates me do congrats in advance
Natasha>>>>>>>>Mike, it's very rude to talk about yourself to others
Mike>>>>>>>>>Your going to win this season
3819 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
No title
Nov 24, 2013 17:55:29
to Laurenjade121
so mark wins part one like we planed and ill beat Natasha tomorrow this is great! one step closer to being in the final 2 my dream is coming true i am so close to maybe winning the game but i need to be in final 2 i know i can do it mike out
3819 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
Angry rated r dr
Nov 24, 2013 18:53:32
to Laurenjade121
This dr is directly towards vanille when the game is finished ......
Vanille you just admitted to me that you were the one that got two noobs to mess up the threads and told katerine and vagisil to blame me and try and get me kick out well F YOU that's so fucking low even if I do get ur vote I will chuk it at a wall your a disgusting person to try and frame me for cheating so I'm glad your ass is sitting in jury an I'm glad I evicted you bye bye now smfh ....mike out
3819 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
No title
Nov 25, 2013 15:44:01
to Laurenjade121
so Vanille told me I played a better game than mark but Natasha played the best game hahahaha lmfao are you crazy Natasha didn't do anything she's only here because out of the kindness of my heart I dragged her here just for fun and to perfect my operation threesome plan haha the only big move she made was to talk me into back dooring Sam and I did it for the hell of it she never manipulated me haha i'm related to the best bb player ever and I learned from the best I cant be manipulated every move I made it was because I wanted to do it for myself not because someone told me too especially a girl i'm the lion of the house and I will win today and I will win the season mike out
3819 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From mminervini219
Confessional
Nov 25, 2013 17:58:58
to Laurenjade121
Im super bummed mike didnt win that part 2 hoh. It would have been great to have no worries going into tomorrow. Now its up to me to beat natasha and get the jersey boys to f2.
I am super nervous. The only good thing is that if natasha wins she will take me to the end, but that is not good enough for me. She will beat me in finals and my ultimate goal is to be with mike no matter what...lets hope I can pull through :-/
3819 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
No title
Nov 25, 2013 18:41:28
to Laurenjade121
Ringggg ringggg hello mike did you win today .... No I didn't :( I failed my mission and now my fate is in the hands of mark... I should have evicted Natasha instead of playing around with her but it is what it is if Natasha wins not only will she evict me but she will win and to me she doesn't deserve to win more than me and mark do we worked our asses off to get here where Natasha is here by luck and all of the times I saved her she's going to repay me by evicting me and that what's got me so mad ugh tomorrow my fate will be decided but we all know who the real winner of this season is and it's me dr.mike and if mark wins I'll be right back on track I have been this low before in the game and I bounced back into power and if mark wins I'll bounce back agian so I have my fingers crossed mike out
3819 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
It's Crunch Time.
Nov 26, 2013 12:06:14
to Laurenjade121
Isn't it kind of funny how Mike's first nomination is only because of default? He went the WHOLE SEASON without being nominated by any HoH which is why he is liked by so many of the jurors probably.....I'm still unsure if I can trust Mark because I only started talking to him a couple of days ago but if I don't win this Final HoH I'm pretty sure my perfectly toned a$$ will be sitting outside this house with Lauren next to me which is the last thing I need.

My point is that I have to be the last HoH of Platinum Big Brother 4.
3819 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
No title
Nov 26, 2013 15:19:12
to Laurenjade121
so tonight if i'm in the final 2 it will be the night that the jury will come back and i don't like all of them except Webly and of course Sam in one hour my fate will be decide whether i get robbed for everything i have or if i become the winner of pbb 4 it all happens in and hour you can imagine how i feel at the moment this is the first time all season that i felt really nervous hell i'm not even going to watch the comp today im going to hope i'm in the final 2 when i read it but as chloe says If you think you're going to lose, then you will. If you keep confident, keep strong with a never give up attitude then you will accomplish everything you wish to accomplish. <3 and i am strong and confident i will be in that final 2 chair its game time and its now or never my last chance to prove my self before all stars damn it I'M AN ATHLETE, I'M A COMPETITOR, I'M A GENIUS, I'M HOT, I'M FREAKING DR MIKE AND NATASHA IS NOT GOING TO TAKE WHAT IS MINE AWAY FROM ME AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT I HAVE TOO WORDS FOR YOU SUCK IT MIKE OUT *looks into camera with a serious face* * camera fades as mike doesn't do his normal laugh*

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!