This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Confessionals

Topic » Season 4 Confessionals

3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From nothingbutrouble
DR
Oct 30, 2013 16:17:24
to Laurenjade121
*struts in*
So this twist is crazy tbh. I hope I dont get my allies, cause then that would be a problem.
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From ericdiz2134
diary room
Oct 30, 2013 17:16:54
to Laurenjade121
hello big brother remember how i was eliminated and he is in my alliance well we had a special suprise coming up we are gonna put up his target and hoh's target then if hoh's target or my alliance get's pov we put up mine
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Oncinders
Confessional!
Oct 30, 2013 17:26:48
to Laurenjade121
I am wanting, to know who wants me out haha but I will be plotting to take down my target but It is going to take some time and power to execute my plan... An alliance might be in my needing so I will have to form one soon... I am ready to Start my game and win some stuff I will need to keep low for awhile though...
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From mminervini219
Re: Your secret target is..
Oct 30, 2013 17:28:23
to Laurenjade121
Confessional:
I love the twist. You are gunning for someone, but someone is gunning for you. And you have to think on another level too, when you target someone you have to be careful who you are giving a power to! I currently have an alliance with Blondelle since neither of us have eachother as targets. We are both in another group game together so we made that pact before entering the house and the twist almost threw it for a loop. We shared eachothers targets and I am hoping to figure out more from there. I may even do some manipulating and confuse others by telling them who is targeting them (lies of course but it will stir the pot for sure!) This game is going to be very fun and I think it will be really hard to know what is ACTUALLY going on since there are so many layers.
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
Day 1
Oct 30, 2013 17:24:17
to Laurenjade121
This is absolutely hectic. At first when I figured out the twist I was scared as heck because I though that I might be Bubba's target or he might be mine but neither of us have each other as targets which is a good thing and a bad thing, but what's even better is that my target is Timothy. Not only did he not show up to the premiere and challenge, where I have quickly made Eric and Webly and Samuel all like me more, he already has a high chance of going home! So I'm really going to be pushing for him to go home but I'm going to have to do it calmly.

The only unfortunate thing is that I'm not aware of who's target I am.....It's like I'm escaping from prison and a big yellow search spotlight is shining on me and I'm trying to see past the light to see who is in the tower....who's got there arrows pointed to me....but I can't....
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
king mike please come to the diary room
Oct 30, 2013 17:33:56
to Laurenjade121
i'm a genius and Samuel is a beast and she's on my side so I told Eric to keep volunteering and
get people out one by one now he is mad at me because I voted him out but it was for a good
reason you see I know i'm not Samuels target so I knew I could make a deal with him he was
going to throw hoh to me but why would I want to be the first hoh haha but I got em to think about putting up his target and my target weby or whatever his name is and ill make sure weby goes home. now Samuel is and old friend outside of the game so I refuse to backstab her but my goal is to get the trashy trio to the final 3 no matter what happens i'm just smart physical, social  and a manipulator i'm the big four get ready America mike is coming for all of them mike out
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
Tasha's List
Oct 30, 2013 17:35:53
to Laurenjade121
So I've got this little thing going called "Tasha's List" and it's a little piece of paper I have because I brought a journal to write in and strategize and it's for me to keep track of who is who's target and I've already got some names. (;

Natasha……Timothy
Mark……….Eric
Bubba……..Mark
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Vanille101
Confessional 6
Oct 30, 2013 17:45:34
to Laurenjade121
I am really nervous..... My target is Jake..... My closest ally in this game! Is it worth it?
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Lemjam6
~Confessional~
Oct 30, 2013 17:56:45
to Laurenjade121
So i didnt have time to talk to Samuel about nominatioms, so i am relieved that i am safe. I was worried during the nomination ceremony. I'm gonna kick ass at the POV tomorrow i hope!
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From ericdiz2134
Re: The Nominations Ceremony is being held NOW!
Oct 30, 2013 17:57:58
to Laurenjade121
so happy im safe i have my 2 alliance members and the hoh wrapped around my finger *laughs*
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Lemjam6
~Confessional~
Oct 30, 2013 17:58:33
to Laurenjade121
So i got into an alliance win Vanille, Vagisil, Katherine, and Prado! Vanille is targetting me but i hope she doesnt actually come after me.

Also i have a secret alliance with Natasha (my target) but i won't be going after her.
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Lemjam6
~Confessional~
Oct 30, 2013 17:58:33
to Laurenjade121
So i got into an alliance win Vanille, Vagisil, Katherine, and Prado! Vanille is targetting me but i hope she doesnt actually come after me.

Also i have a secret alliance with Natasha (my target) but i won't be going after her.
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Midknight3baby
Dr
Oct 30, 2013 18:54:09
to Laurenjade121
So noms went perfectly!! for me this is what I wanted to happen and what's better is that webly thinks he is samuels target well think agian your my target and I will win veto and I'll make sure he goes home this week the first day was crazy but I'm not seen as a big threat Eric and Samuel are so I'm sitting pretty I told you I will create drama from the inside and this is just the beginning ;) mike out
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
The Simple Fact
Oct 30, 2013 19:21:16
to Laurenjade121
A simple fact that we should all recognize.

I'm cuddling with a 13 year old in bed at night xD and I'm not discriminating anyone for there age I'm just saying 6 years adds a lot down south xD *begin tremendous giggling session
3819 days 17 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
Re: The Simple Fact
Oct 30, 2013 19:35:38
to Laurenjade121
Bubba is like my little....my little...baby brother x] *shows clips of Bubba and Natasha punching and goofing* I know I can trust him and he knows he can trust me. He is my number 1 ally know matter what, I hope he can just say the same about me..

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!