This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ACTIVITY TEST #2

Topic » ACTIVITY TEST #2

4488 days 11 hours ago
DianeRhea
This is getting ridiculous TBH. Most of you are online, but can't even take five seconds to check in? So PYN below and pass. If you don't PYN, you won't pass and will be ejected from the game. Btw, don't PYN if you are never here. there are a few of you who passed the last activity test but that was the only time you ever said anything. Please, you are just wasting space, don't bother showing up. I know this may sound harsh but it gets frustrating when people don't do anything.

PYN!
4488 days 11 hours ago
DianeRhea
You have 24 hours to PYN.
4488 days 11 hours ago
Juergen
Juergen
4488 days 11 hours ago
AceSurvivor
Hiiii
4488 days 11 hours ago
yohan47013
Hii!!!!
4488 days 11 hours ago
MHens
MHENS!
4488 days 11 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
here
4488 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
here
4488 days 11 hours ago
Kpnna
kpnna

sorry, ive been so busy the last few weeks :( also, sometimes, i have another comp going on. sorry!
4488 days 11 hours ago
AxKxAxBatman
here and sory about recently ive had stuff going on so i should be more active though now
4488 days 9 hours ago
sergeant
Hey I am so sorry I have not been that active I have so many other groups and sometimes for get to come
4488 days 9 hours ago
sergeant
Sergeant
4488 days 7 hours ago
Armorous
Armorous

And may I ask for you to e-mail me instead of PM? I check my e-mail more than here.
(axl_x_zero@hotmail.com)
4488 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
Jordonk
4488 days 5 hours ago
Abeline
Abeline
4486 days 15 hours ago
cnathaniel
still here and down to play ;)

open group

Diane's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!