This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

4548 days 1 hour ago
Violet101
4548 days 1 hour ago
MHens
guys be patient!
4548 days 1 hour ago
pandaluver333
Lol...eew
4548 days 1 hour ago
MHens
8=================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================>0
4548 days 1 hour ago
I_PullDaStrings
^^^ Dick got cut off LOL
4548 days 1 hour ago
Kpnna
it did
4548 days 1 hour ago
Violet101
still pretty small, doesn't span half the comp screen -.-
4548 days 1 hour ago
DianeRhea
In this competition, you will be answering trivia about Big Brother. The person with the most points after 13 questions will win HOH. In the event of a tie, there will be a tiebreaker round. If anyone comes late, they can join in. Understand?
4548 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
guys its not good to have a long skinny (you know)
4548 days 1 hour ago
cnathaniel
Here
4548 days 1 hour ago
pandaluver333
Ok eew I didn't need to imagine a cut off bloody penis thx :1
4548 days 1 hour ago
sergeant
YES
4548 days 1 hour ago
MHens
yes!
4548 days 1 hour ago
I_PullDaStrings
It's ok Panda :) lol
4548 days 1 hour ago
MHens
8=======================================================================
========================================================================
=========================================================================   ========================================

open group

Diane's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!