This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

4452 days 8 hours ago
cnathaniel
well this sucks :(
4452 days 8 hours ago
Dmpwb45
what did i miss ?
4452 days 7 hours ago
AceSurvivor
hi
4452 days 7 hours ago
cnathaniel
thats 5
4452 days 7 hours ago
Juergen
Here
4452 days 7 hours ago
cnathaniel
yay, thats 6
4452 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
So because 6 people checked in before my I have no chance at the PoV and I need it, It should have been the HoH and 2 noms automatically play and the first three after that, I am sorry Diane but that's not fair for me, anyone would say this, so please reconsider letting me play for the Veto cause I need it and not giving one of the nominees a chance to play for it is just stupid and not fair. I have spoken my peace if you choose to listen and let me play fine by me, if you don't let me play your the Host and I will respect your decision but I won't like it.

-Sergeant
4451 days 13 hours ago
DianeRhea
Yeah sergeant it's the HOH, the noms, and the next three people to check in sorry if I didn't make that clear
4451 days 13 hours ago
cnathaniel
so everyone except ace?
4451 days 11 hours ago
DianeRhea
Playing:
1. cnathaniel
2. Kpnna
3. Pull
4. Dmp
5. Ace
6. Juergen
7. sergeant
4451 days 11 hours ago
DianeRhea
The rules:
4451 days 11 hours ago
DianeRhea
I am thinking of a number between 1 and 500. In the order that you checked in, you will try to guess that number. I will say if the number you guessed is correct, too high, or too low. The winner gets POV. Understand? If so, cnathaniel, you are up first! Post your guess on here!
4451 days 9 hours ago
cnathaniel
4451 days 9 hours ago
sergeant
Oh I guess I did not see you say that,sorry for blowing up like that
4451 days 8 hours ago
DianeRhea
cnathaniel guessed 248, which was too low. Kpnna, it is your turn!
Playing:
1. cnathaniel 248 (too low)
2. Kpnna
3. Pull
4. Dmp
5. Ace
6. Juergen
7. sergeant

open group

Diane's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!