This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dmpwb's Bag of Tricks APPLICATIONS

Topic » Dmpwb's Bag of Tricks..

4550 days 15 hours ago
MarekK27
1. What is your colour level Blood level

2. How much karma do you have 2120?

3. How many games have you played 456?

4. How old are you 15

5. What time zone are you in GMT

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself Social,shy,gothic xd.

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) Socializin !

8. What's your best score in a group game no idea

9. How many times did you achive that score No idea

10. How many group games have you played 3

11. Will you be active YEs

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ) Yes

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in )

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game seems fun

15. Got any ideaas for more items diamond power of veto

16. Do you think its a cool concept YEs
4550 days 15 hours ago
jimboslice
1. What is your colour level yellow

2. How much karma do you have 20

3. How many games have you played 25

4. How old are you 14

5. What time zone are you in eastern

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself athletic smart and active

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) ) idk win comeptitions

8. What's your best score in a group game winner

9. How many times did you achive that score twice

10. How many group games have you played like 10

11. Will you be active yes

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ) probably

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ) ok

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game it looks cool

15. Got any ideaas for more items idk pov

16. Do you think its a cool concept yeah it seems different
4550 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
Yellow
Canada
Bitchy-Naughty-Pretty
Stay Active~!
2nd
Once
Yes
YES!!!
Yup!
YES!!! IT LOOKS COOL!!! And you invited me
Um....Double Trouble!
It looks....Unique!
4550 days 13 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
1. What is your colour level Orange

2. How much karma do you have 114

3. How many games have you played 141

4. How old are you 13

5. What time zone are you in EST

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself Intelligent, Cunning, Awesome

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) )

8. What's your best score in a group game Never got evicted in one yet.

9. How many times did you achive that score Never got evicted yet

10. How many group games have you played Currently playing 5

11. Will you be active YES

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ) Yeah if I know what time that is in EST

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in )

Um I don't send pictures of myself over online, hopefully you understand. Plus I don't even have a camera.

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game To test my skills, this is the ultimate course to see if my skills are actually great.

15. Got any ideaas for more items  No sorry D:

16. Do you think its a cool concept Damn right

PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THESE AND POST BELOW OR IN A MESSAGE ( for questions 7 and 13 )
4550 days 11 hours ago
pandaluver333
1. What is your colour level Orange

2. How much karma do you have 95

3. How many games have you played 201

4. How old are you 19

5. What time zone are you in central

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself Tomboy, Funny, Flirt

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) )

8. What's your best score in a group game Runner up

9. How many times did you achive that score Once

10. How many group games have you played 10

11. Will you be active yes

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever )

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game luv bb

15. Got any ideaas for more items no

16. Do you think its a cool concept Ya!

4550 days 10 hours ago
MrDrFluffypantz
me
4550 days 9 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
1. What is your colour level yellow

2. How much karma do you have  25

3. How many games have you played 115

4. How old are you17 

5. What time zone are you in eastern 

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself  honest loyal and strong

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) )  to be honest but watch yor back 

8. What's your best score in a group game 1st

9. How many times did you achive that score 3 times 

10. How many group games have you played so many can't count

11. Will you be active everyday

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever )
 Yes 
13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ) http://i51.tinypic.com/qrj2nm.jpg

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game     It fun and haves what it takes

15. Got any ideaas for more items   Idols 

16. Do you think its a cool concept.       yes 

PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THESE AND POST BELOW OR IN A MESSAGE ( for questions 7 and 13 )
4550 days 9 hours ago
rapboy
1. What is your colour level
light green :(
2. How much karma do you have
3. How many games have you played
4. How old are you
5. What time zone are you in
I don't know time zone but I live in Pakistan
6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself
awesome-invincible - undeafeatable
form a big alliance and use it for a nice clean game but then in that alliance I'll form a bond with everyone so that means easy f2
8. What's your best score in a group game
1st
9. How many times did you achive that score
Twice
10. How many group games have you played
I'm not sure exactly how Many it's on my profile though
11. Will you be active

Yup

Remind me to send this

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game
Cause it seems extremely fun

15. Got any ideaas for more items
Holiday ticket-those that get this can not be nommed for eviction for 1 round as their out of the house

16. Do you think its a cool concept
HELL YEAH

4550 days 1 hour ago
horrorite
Green
553 yea I no I've failed
Eastern
Fun, weird, nice :)
Lol I don't really pay attention 2 group games
1st
Don't no
Too many 2 count
Idk
Probably?
K
Cause you're forcing me
Nope I guess so
4549 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
What is your colour level
Purple
2. How much karma do you have
3. How many games have you played
4. How old are you
5. What time zone are you in
EST
6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself
Awesome,cool,funny
Lay low
8. What's your best score in a group game
1st
9. How many times did you achive that score
@ times
10. How many group games have you played
A lot
11. Will you be active
Yes
I guess
IDK
14. Why do you wanna join my BB game
Cuz it looks complicated lol
15. Got any ideaas for more items
Nope
16. Do you think its a cool concept
Yes

I based this on my old acount
http://www.tengaged.com/user/Mybash
4549 days 16 hours ago
sergeant
1. What is your colour level:Orange

2. How much karma do you have:42

3. How many games have you played:100

4. How old are you:14

5. What time zone are you in:EST

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself: Trustworthy, Social, and Strategic

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) )You'll have to pick me to find out

8. What's your best score in a group game:4th

9. How many times did you achive that score:once

10. How many group games have you played:5-10

11. Will you be active:Yes 100%

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever )I will try my best

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ):Nope

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game:cause you asked me to

15. Got any ideaas for more items:Nope

16. Do you think its a cool concept:Ya
4549 days 14 hours ago
Jaylen23
1. What is your colour level: orange

2. How much karma do you have: 48

3. How many games have you played:48

4. How old are you: 15

5. What time zone are you in: eastern

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself: strategic, Outspoken, Bitch

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) ): ima message u

8. What's your best score in a group game: never played 1.

9. How many times did you achive that score: N/A

10. How many group games have you played: im playing 1 right now not done.

11. Will you be active: Yes

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ): yes!

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ): you said there cancelled.. soo i guess i dnt have to answer this 1 lol.

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game: soundsss like sooo much fun!

15. Got any ideaas for more items: Coup De TaT

16. Do you think its a cool concept: Very Much SO!!!
4549 days 14 hours ago
Jaylen23
1. What is your colour level: orange

2. How much karma do you have: 48

3. How many games have you played:48

4. How old are you: 15

5. What time zone are you in: eastern

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself: strategic, Outspoken, Bitch

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) ): ima message u

8. What's your best score in a group game: never played 1.

9. How many times did you achive that score: N/A

10. How many group games have you played: im playing 1 right now not done.

11. Will you be active: Yes

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ): yes!

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ): you said there cancelled.. soo i guess i dnt have to answer this 1 lol.

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game: soundsss like sooo much fun!

15. Got any ideaas for more items: Coup De TaT

16. Do you think its a cool concept: Very Much SO!!!

open group

Dmpwb's Big Brother Bag of Tricks Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!