This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dmpwb's Bag of Tricks APPLICATIONS

Topic » Dmpwb's Bag of Tricks..

4552 days 2 hours ago
dmpwb
1. What is your colour level

2. How much karma do you have

3. How many games have you played

4. How old are you

5. What time zone are you in

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) )

8. What's your best score in a group game

9. How many times did you achive that score

10. How many group games have you played

11. Will you be active

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever )

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in )

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game

15. Got any ideaas for more items

16. Do you think its a cool concept

PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THESE AND POST BELOW OR IN A MESSAGE ( for questions 7 and 13 )
4552 days 2 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
1. What is your colour level: yellow

2. How much karma do you have 27

3. How many games have you played: idk

4. How old are you: 22

5. What time zone are you in: eastern

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) ): win.

8. What's your best score in a group game: 2nd

9. How many times did you achive that score: once

10. How many group games have you played: 20 or more

11. Will you be active: sure why not

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ): yea

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ): sure why not

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game: to play

15. Got any ideaas for more items : meh

16. Do you think its a cool concept: yah sure eh?
4552 days ago
cassie_colvin
What is your color level?   white      how much karma do you have? 4     how many games games have you played? like 40                                how old are you? fifteen                  what time zone are you in? eastern  pick three words to describe yourself? umm nice organized and strategic                                           whats ur game strategy? ill send   it to u                                                whats ur best group score? none this is my first                                    how many times did u achieve it? no times                                            how many group games have u played? none                                      will u be active? active is my middle name                                      do think u can check group ever day at 4? yes                                     visual challenge? yes                         why do u wanna join my game? it seems fun and exciting                         got any idear for items? umm no     do u think its a cool concept? yes
4551 days 20 hours ago
dmpwb
lol casiie your app made my eyes bleed XD but if you wanna be in the visual i need a picture of you either in the post or message same to you moew...
4551 days 19 hours ago
Prince_Charming
1. What is your colour level - Orange

2. How much karma do you have - 136

3. How many games have you played - a lot

4. How old are you - 16

5. What time zone are you in - Eastern

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself - Sexy, Smart, Badass

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) ) - Be innocent <3

8. What's your best score in a group game - 1st (:

9. How many times did you achive that score - Once

10. How many group games have you played - a lot (:

11. Will you be active - Always am (;

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ) - Yes <3

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ) - Yeah (:

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game - Cause I love you and I wanna win <3

15. Got any ideaas for more items - nope <3

16. Do you think its a cool concept - Yes (:
4551 days 19 hours ago
Knoll222
1. white

2. 0

3. idk

4. 18

5. central

6. hot sexy erotic

7. im gonna be nice

8. none

9. none

10. not alot,actualy none lol

11. pprobably

12. probably

13. no :( i am ugly lol

14. I LOVE THESE GAMES

15. no

16. YES YES YES
4551 days 19 hours ago
dmpwb
lol thanks prince and knoll BUT PRINCE I NEED A PIC OR YOU IRL LOL THATS WHAT VISUAL CHALLENGE MEANS KNOLL222 IS THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS AND SHES A WHITE LEVEL
4551 days 18 hours ago
Realchance
1. What is your colour level
yellow
2. How much karma do you have
3. How many games have you played
4. How old are you
5. What time zone are you in
eastern
kind caring loving
7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) )be friendly

8. What's your best score in a group game first

9. How many times did you achive that score 1

10. How many group games have you played alot

11. Will you be active ya

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever )ya

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in )ya

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game i love em

15. Got any ideaas for more items na

16. Do you think its a cool concept ya
4551 days 18 hours ago
dmpwb
OMG LOL thanks for the app BUT IF YOU WILL BE IN THE VISUAL CHALLENGE YOU MUST POST OF MESSAGE A PIC OF YOU IRL
4551 days 15 hours ago
_Victoria_
1. What is your colour level: White

2. How much karma do you have: like 8?

3. How many games have you played: like 8.

4. How old are you: 16

5. What time zone are you in: Pacific Time

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself: Ditzy, Nice, Controling

7. Whats your game strategy: My game strategy is to work my way through any way possible. Being the best and nicest i can be!

8. What's your best score in a group game: Never played one!

9. How many times did you achive that score:

10. How many group games have you played: None

11. Will you be active: Yes sir!

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ): I can try. It'd be better if it were later though

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ): look in our game we played before! tons of pics of me :)

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game: To try out a group game!

15. Got any ideaas for more items: Nothing i can think of

16. Do you think its a cool concept: Sure!
4551 days 15 hours ago
dmpwb
OK VICY IS THE FIRST VISUAL PLAYER IF NO ONE ELSE SENDS A PIC SHE WINS ALL VISUAL CHALLENGES AUTO MATUICLY
4550 days 19 hours ago
Armorous
1. What is your colour level: Orange

2. How much karma do you have: 60

3. How many games have you played: 138

4. How old are you: 20

5. What time zone are you in: PST

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself: No clue. ^^;

7. Whats your game strategy: To BS my way through.

8. What's your best score in a group game: Semi-finals in a quickie.

9. How many times did you achive that score: Once

10. How many group games have you played: A lot.

11. Will you be active: As often as I can

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time: Nope.

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ): N/A

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game: Because it should be big.

15. Got any ideaas for more items: If I get one before the 15th, I'll put it up.

16. Do you think its a cool concept: Yep.
4550 days 14 hours ago
Violet101
answers in capitals

1. What is your colour level ORANGE

2. How much karma do you have 33

3. How many games have you played 44

4. How old are you 13

5. What time zone are you in CENTRAL

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself RANDOM FUNNY AND ANNOYING :P

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) ) DEFINANTLY SNEAKY AND MALICIOUS BUT I'LL POST IT HERE. I WILL BEFRIEND A LOT OF ALLIES AND [REDACTED] SO I WILL EVENTUALLY [REDACTED]

8. What's your best score in a group game 3RD PLACE

9. How many times did you achive that score ONCE :P

10. How many group games have you played 1 COMPLETED

11. Will you be active NOOOO I WILL JUST JOIN TO FUCK WITH YOU [/SARCASTIC]

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ) YES AT 6PM EVERYDAY!!!

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ) DISCONTINUED

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game BECAUSE YOU ASKED

15. Got any ideaas for more items UMMM PUPPET MASTER? YOU GET TO TAKE OVER SOMEONE'S VOTE WITHOUT THE KNOWING. (THEIR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT AND YOU GET 2)
OR CUPCAKES EVERYONE LOVES YOU AND THROWS THE HOH SO YOU COULD WIN (YOU GET 10 CUPCAKES AND YOU CAN BRIBE SOMEONE TO NOT PLAY IN HOH MUST BE DONE WELL BEFORE HOH EACH PERSON IS ONE CUPCAKE AND YOU CAN USE IT UNTIL YOU RUN OUT)

16. Do you think its a cool concept  FURCK YES
4550 days 14 hours ago
dmpwb
HAHAHAHHA OH GOD VIOLET :P
4549 days 21 hours ago
143codysimpson
1. What is your colour level: yellow

2. How much karma do you have: 104

3. How many games have you played: 280

4. How old are you: 17

5. What time zone are you in: eastern

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself: funny cute and awesome!

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:): I don't have one.

8. What's your best score in a group game: 6th place

9. How many times did you achive that score: three times

10. How many group games have you played: roughly around 60

11. Will you be active: yes

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ) yeah

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in: ...

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game: because you asked

15. Got any ideaas for more items: nah

16. Do you think its a cool concept: yeah
4549 days 21 hours ago
5651Omar
1. What is your colour level: Silver ((:

2. How much karma do you have: idk 537?

3. How many games have you played: idk like 327. Maybe more?

4. How old are you: 16

5. What time zone are you in: Pacific. (State of California)

6. Pick 3 words to describe yourself: Fun, Loyal, Strategic

7. Whats your game strategy ( if its sneaky and milichious..... send it to me in a message >:) ): I'd rather not. I will play a nice game. (: Be nice to everyone and play a REALLY social game! But do very well and win HOH! ...and of course make an alliance and blindside people

8. What's your best score in a group game: 1st

9. How many times did you achive that score: idk I'd say 5-10 times?

10. How many group games have you played: TOO MUCH TOK COUNT! My favorite was Endurance (hosted by SomethingPosh ) Because I went to the every single Temple of Fait and ended up winning the show, taking out the main alliance BY MYSELF! My partner was useless and inactive!

11. Will you be active: I can't tell yes because I have homework and I go out but I will try!

12. Do you think you will be able to check the group everyday at 4pm paciic time ( not really a hard task but whatever ): I think so. (: I get home around 3:30 ish so it depends if I'm busy and stuff. ((:

13. Will you be participating in the Visual challenges ( see twist 4 ) and if you will be please post a picture of what you look like ( if the pic isnt in by the time you enter the house you wont be able to play..... ) ( and if you dont wanna show everyone your face you can send all of your visual competition pictures to me in a message and they will be confidential, including the one you need to get in ): Look at my blog pic .-.

14. Why do you wanna join my BB game: Because I'm bored

15. Got any ideaas for more items: I think it'd be fun to have Dynamic Duos (:

16. Do you think its a cool concept: idk it can go both ways either really good or really bad we should try it though and see how it goes

PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THESE AND POST BELOW OR IN A MESSAGE ( for questions 7 and 13 )

open group

Dmpwb's Big Brother Bag of Tricks Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!