This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto #1

Topic » Power of Veto #1

1108 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
POV Players:

Eddie
Brittany
Michael
Zach (Eddie's Choice)
Raul
Bryan
1108 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
Welcome to your first Power of Veto competition.

https://i.imgur.com/AJaL9YO.gif

This competition is called, "Mad Scientist" and here's how it works:

For this Power of Veto, you will use these ingredients to create the perfection concoction that will earn you the Power of Veto. Below is a board of 16 different chemicals. Each row has four chemicals displayed on it.

https://i.imgur.com/XlvPmkF.gif

Row 1: 1, 2, 3, 4
Row 2: 5, 6, 7, 8
Row 3: 9, 10, 11, 12
Row 4: 13, 14, 15, 16

Once this competition begins, I will give you a clue every 2 minutes that will help you find the "perfect recipe" - a combination of four of the chemicals in an exact order.

If you think you know the answer, message me through tengaged mails the 4 chemicals, using their number. Your answer should always look like this - ?/?/?/?

If you are right/wrong, I will post it here in the forum, but be careful, you only get 3 total guesses. The first person to guess correctly, or the last person remaining, will win the Golden Power of Veto!

Any questions?
1108 days 1 hour ago
Eilish
kk
1108 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
if we get it wrong, will we see what specific numbers we have right/wrong or no?
1108 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
NicoleF
if we get it wrong, will we see what specific numbers we have right/wrong or no?

No you will not
1108 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
Kk
1108 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
When you're ready, please state so here in the forum, and when everyone is ready, we'll begin.
1108 days 1 hour ago
MrBird
Okay
1108 days 1 hour ago
Washed_Ravioli
ready
1108 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
Ready
1108 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
R
1108 days 1 hour ago
Eilish
ready
1108 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
Eddie?
1108 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
good luck yall
1108 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
Perfect!

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!