This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Merged Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Merged..

3229 days 23 hours ago
Js21
Come on in guys!
Jamie has individual immunity, he cannot be voted out tonight, everyone else is fair game

Questions:
SUGGEST A FUCKING TRIBE NAME
How does it feel to finally make merge?
How hectic is this first tribal going to be? Do you feel as though there will be a lot of scrambling?
Is this game still WW vs JJ? or is there more to it?
What factors into your vote with so many people to choose from?

Please PM me and Will your vote and if you want to play an idol by 4 PM EST tomorrow, not voting results in a self-vote.
3229 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
Our tribe name is Showbiz.

It feels alright.

Not very hectic. No.

Yes. Chris, Dana and Cory are the next boots, followed by anyone else Mearl tells us.

Basically whoever Mearl and Rhys decide, I just go with that usually. I'm not allowed to do anything else (you told me that's what I'm here to do... :/)
3229 days 23 hours ago
Lifer107
What is a WW supposed to do to get adopted into the JJ house of fun
3229 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
You have to speak to Mearl when spoken to. If you do that then you guarantee yourself final 6.
3229 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
Well considering you've rigged it for your players to be here not that great

How hectic is this first tribal going to be? Do you feel as though there will be a lot of scrambling?

Please, don't act as if this is going to be some hectic tribal council. The remainder of this season will be your players that you helped make merge picking off us, and ending in this

Season 9: Cambodia
Sole Survivor Mearl (7 Votes)

Season 10: Micronesia (Fans vs Favorites)
Sole Survivor Mearl (5 Votes)

Season 16: Ko Tarutao
Sole Survivor Mearl (9 votes)

When I go home you can jump up and down that your players are beating out wills

whoever mails me
3229 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
SUGGEST A FUCKING TRIBE NAME: I agree with calling it Showbiz
How does it feel to finally make merge?: It feels great, considering I had to fight to get here...
How hectic is this first tribal going to be? Do you feel as though there will be a lot of scrambling? I don't even know...I've been cut out of the loop of info, :(
Is this game still WW vs JJ? or is there more to it? From what I hear, there are tons of backstories, but from my understanding it's going to be WW vs JJ tonight.
What factors into your vote with so many people to choose from? Whoever is the safest vote for me, tbh.
3229 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
SUGGEST A FUCKING TRIBE NAME
Mearl Tribe

Its nice. It's kind of like when you finally graduate high school. You feel all accomplished like, hell yeah I didn't flunk out. But now you are in college and it just offers a whole new array of choices and you need to make the right ones. Sure you can go out partying all night and getting drunk but if you have a test the next day and it makes you fail well then you may flunk out again. You gotta make sure you are making good life choices.. but having fun along the way too.

I think it's already begun. Dr. Juess is gonna have a new book "Blueu Eggs and Ham" with how much scrambling I think one player has already started doing. I just hope he can't get anybody else to eat these on a house, with a mouse, on a train, or at tribal council because it seems I am the Ham.

I'd say there is more to it for sure. Part of you has to be Jenny from the block and not forget where you came from, but the rest of you has to be like "i've started from the bottom now I'm here" mentality and take opportunities as they come.

Horoscopes, Gut reflexes, Listening to the Island Gods, whoever King Rhys tells me too... yeah a lot of different factors will be coming together like mom's chicken pot pie. But if you are a picky eater and picking out the peas or whatever it is you dont like you just gotta see what else is left and then think "hmm how should I eat this to make it the most delicious". So a bunch of that will be going on FOR SURE.
3229 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
If people back the Showbiz tribe name I'll vote how they want.
3229 days 23 hours ago
Js21
adjoa>showbiz
3229 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
Ben, i don't think I gave you the approval to make that deal with people. Keep it up and I'll mail Blueu your name
3229 days 22 hours ago
XJamzX
Can the name please be the suitman circle jerk

keeps up with the host theme
3229 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- Amazing!

- Pretty hectic. I think people are thinking long term.

- More to it lol.

-  Who I think is a liability to my game.
3229 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
I'm sorry Mearl :( please forgive me.
3229 days 22 hours ago
blueu22
I think it's already begun. Dr. Juess is gonna have a new book "Blueu Eggs and Ham" with how much scrambling I think one player has already started doing. I just hope he can't get anybody else to eat these on a house, with a mouse, on a train, or at tribal council because it seems I am the Ham.

http://gyazo.com/519f1fe5b7eda64593c880261ef9bdcb

my scrambling but nice try

im very upfront and everything i did is going to be the only things I do so
3229 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Tribe names I've come up with while on the toilet:

How the hell did some of Will's players make merge, Jus didnt rig enough
Will's Photoshop Warriors
JUStice
Gotta risk it for the Biscuit
All hail King Mearl
3229 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Is this you trying to throw Lifer under the bus with you :O

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!