This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 8 - Ricaf

Topic » Tribal Council # 8 - Ricaf

3929 days 16 hours ago
JNice
lol you?
3929 days 16 hours ago
jman96
NJ - are the lines drawn in the sand yet?
3929 days 15 hours ago
NJDevil19
@nice, I was putting my name for a question lol

@jman, not yet, but there could be very soon
3929 days 15 hours ago
JNice
ok ask me one more
3929 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Jnice - with the game reaching its final days, are there any kind of talks on final 3 or final 2 deals?
3929 days 8 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Losa - do you think you have a chance of winning?
I auctally think that I don't since who will vote for me in the jury?
But I guess there is still a chance.
3929 days 5 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Pyns
3929 days 5 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Oh and give me 2 questions that's it
3929 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Walker - with 2 immunities, do you think you could become a target? and do you think that fight with dolphin last tribal can hurt you in this game?
3929 days 3 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Walker - with 2 immunities, do you think you could become a target? and do you think that fight with dolphin last tribal can hurt you in this game?

Well I believe I'm always a target even when we're not at tribal council it's not that I don't trust people its just that I have gone so unexpectedly many times before so can't expect anything less. I don't think it really hurt my game it might've given him a motif for not voting for me if I make it to the end but it could draw attention to me as the person who's been fighting with someone. I don't feel like I was wrong at all people have always blindsided me every single game did I overreact no way I just stopped trusting them so dolphin should've just got over the fact that he got played and what's the point of playing when u know that your chances of winning are slim like everyone else's and then crying about it
3929 days 3 hours ago
JNice
Oh not yet, but i'll see.
3928 days 19 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen
3928 days 17 hours ago
jman96
I'll go tally the votes
3928 days 17 hours ago
jman96
If anyone has a idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3928 days 17 hours ago
jman96
*JNice stands*

*this is from the note in the auction and it is a OMG Idol and im playing it now*

The rules state that if anyone plays a OMG idol the their vote is the only one that will count and the vote for that person will send them home.

I'll read the votes.

open group

JMRS 1: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!