This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 8 - Ricaf

Topic » Tribal Council # 8 - Ricaf

3919 days 7 hours ago
jman96
We now bring in the members of our jury. Smack and Dolphin voted out at the last tribal council.

Losa and JNice has immunity and cannot be voted out.

You know the drill by now. If I get all the votes then i will read them then.

PYN for questions.
3919 days 7 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Me :)
3919 days 7 hours ago
JNice
me
3919 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Losa - IMMUNITY - think you needed it tonight?

JNice - IMMINITY ALSO, shocked that losa gave you immunity?
3919 days 7 hours ago
JNice
Well yes, to be honest. But i didn't beg to her, i was playing the game, and i played it well.... and now im safe.
3919 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Jnice - a samburu member left last time, so im guessing no one is completly safe now? sense dolphin said it was a betrayal.
3919 days 6 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Losa - IMMUNITY - think you needed it tonight?
I think I really needed it. My name was kinda on the chopping block since I'm the only person left from my original tribe. I'm a gamer, I never give up. I'm a vote and I'm ready to make a big move so people should start talking to me and making moves with me :)
I mean I'm loyal to the people that are loyal to me, I have nothing alse, but Loyalty because I'm here alone so what can I do? I hope that this people are smart and see me as a number and not as the outsider beacuse there is only final 3/2..
3919 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Losa - did you expect to make it this far with the tribe you were in?
3919 days 6 hours ago
jman96
1/7 votes
3919 days 6 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Losa - did you expect to make it this far with the tribe you were in?
Auctally no, we were losing but I was kinda deciding how it goes for my tribe. But now when they are all gone and I'm the only one left, i'm ready to make big moves.
Also I'm really prould of myself to be here, I was on every single tribal council so far and I'm surviving them..
3919 days 6 hours ago
losangelesgirl
So if I get voted out next , I will still be prould of myself :)
3919 days 6 hours ago
JNice
Dolphin would of went home in anyway, to call me out, shows his true colors. Im not the reason he went home, he was.

More questions pls :P
3919 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Losa - do you think you have a chance of winning?

JNice - who do you think are the biggest threats in the game right now?
3919 days 6 hours ago
jman96
2/7 votes
3919 days 5 hours ago
JNice
Most of the threats are gone, we'll see who is the biggest threat is soon.
3919 days 5 hours ago
NJDevil19
me

open group

JMRS 1: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!