This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Temple of Fate Yellow V.S Brown FINALE

Topic » Temple of Fate Yellow V.S..

4579 days 3 hours ago
Chantra1
Ok guys. Welcome to your final Temple of Fate. It has been a rollercoaster season. It is now coming to an end. Brown Team, you enter with 2 Pieces, the Leadership and Courage Pieces. Yellow Team, you enter with 14 Pieces. Here are the rules this Final ToF:
For the Final Challenge, both teams go to the Temple of Fate with all the pieces they have won. These pieces are now used as chips to play a shell game type challenge.

The team with fewer pieces starts by placing pieces by a group of pyramids (in this case numbers), one of which has the gold pyramid under it. That team may claim as many as they wish but must leave at least one pyramid unclaimed. The team with more pieces must claim the pyramids that its opponent did not claim. At this point, the gold pyramid is revealed, and the team that has claimed it wins all the pieces that were played on the board. If teams have the same number of pieces the team that had fewer pieces the round before places first. If teams are tied in first round, the team that won the final mission places their pieces first

There are 2 pyramids to start the game, and one more is added every round thereafter. The team that gets all the pyramid pieces wins the challenge, the game

Ok. So Brown Team, you start first since you have less pieces. You may place it by either Pyramid 1 or 2.
4579 days 3 hours ago
cnathaniel
Good luck Monkeyman
4579 days 2 hours ago
monkeyman018
GOOD LUCK YELLOW TEAM!!
4579 days 2 hours ago
monkeyman018
i will start by placing at pyramid 2.
4579 days 2 hours ago
Chantra1
That means Yellow Team must place theres at Pyramid 1. Now lets flip them.
4579 days 2 hours ago
Chantra1
That means Yellow Team must place theres at Pyramid 1. Now lets flip them.
4579 days 2 hours ago
Chantra1
The Gold Pyramid is behind.
PYRAMID 2 Now Brown has 3 Pieces. Yellow with 13
4579 days 1 hour ago
cnathaniel
Crap!
4579 days 1 hour ago
monkeyman018
so i go again?? i'll place two behind pyramids 1 and 2 please.
4579 days 1 hour ago
monkeyman018
good luck yellow team. it was only one round lol you still outnumber me by 10...!! underdog for the win!! good luck!!
4579 days 1 hour ago
cnathaniel
LOL, good luck to you as well! I think whoever wins will have deserved it
4579 days 1 hour ago
monkeyman018
:]
4579 days 1 hour ago
Chantra1
Alright! Now there will be Pyramid 1,2 and 3. So Monkey, you still have less pieces, you may place again. As many as you want but leave atleast 1 for Yellow.
4579 days ago
cnathaniel
He said 1 and 2
4579 days ago
Chantra1
be back in 5 minutes
4579 days ago
cnathaniel
AHHHH, okay :P

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!