This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3623 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I can't do anytime tomorrow. I work 9-5 on Mondays (which is equivalent to 7pm-3am your time) so no I don't agree to the change.

Pushing it an hour forward also gives me less time to be competing before I have to go.

So no, I don't agree.
3623 days 7 hours ago
Tailslover13
Well, that's two against three, so I say we don't change it. Danny may not like it, but one way or another it's not going to be fair for someone. He can't do it tonight, but Rob can't do it tomorrow. Either way, we're not going to get all three people here at a perfect time that works for all of us, including our host. So, I think it's best to keep it when it is today.
3623 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
It's kind of bull though. I was already and set yesterday but chantra couldn't host the challenge challenge. I'm boarding a flight in an hour plus remember when we breaked for 3 days for chantra having irl stuff? If y'all are going to be uncourteous because y'all want to take each other so badly, that's ridic. If y'all are on, let's do it now.
3623 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I'm here, and I'm ready to go. I've been ready to go for over an hour.

I'm just saying, I've put up with the scheduling the whole game, and I've had to miss important immunities (both Tribal and Individual) because of my schedule. Keep in mind, I don't have the luxury of being on the same or a similar timezone as y'all who live in the US.

So don't accuse me of being uncourteous because, for once, I want a challenge that fits my schedule. The most important one let me add.

I was prepared to get up at 6am for this, so don't even go there Danny. For real.
3623 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Exactly, we've been rescheduling stuff the whole game.
And yeah! This is the most important challenge so exactly! Everyone should have a fair shot meaning everyone should be in attendance
3623 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Well if you want to wait 6 days, then we can have a time that suits me.

Your 7pms are my 9ams, so during the week, I have university. I have work. I have a full week.

So it's now, or y'all can wait 6 days to to this, for next Saturday morning my time (Friday evening).

If you're talking about everyone having a fair shot.

If it happens any earlier than that, I don't have a fair shot. Unless it happens now.

I've never ONCE asked for anything to be rescheduled for me. Not once, over TWO seasons.
3623 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Then I'll wait a week, plus it would build up anticipation for a perfect challenge
3623 days 6 hours ago
Tailslover13
Precisely. You simply cannot work something out that is 100% fair to everybody. Due to everyone's stupid real life issues and time zone differences, there's always going to be something to interfere. But that's the risk you take when you play a game like this. You can't possibly please everyone. But continuing to prolong or postpone things just to constantly favor one person isn't right.
3623 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
And everyone SHOULD have a fair shot so we SHOULD wait 6 days tbh
3623 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Well I mean, we're all here now. So, I don't see why we can't do it now.

You only have an hour, I only have two. But let's get this done.

Surely we're capable of getting a challenge done in an hour.
3623 days 6 hours ago
Tailslover13
That's ridiculous. Why should two people have to suffer for an entire freaking week just to make one person happy? That's not right.
3623 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
A non-live challenge would be great chantra......lol
3623 days 6 hours ago
Tailslover13
The fact is both of you two have things that are unfair to one another. Danny apparently has a plane ride, and Rob works during the day (and he's also in a vastly different time zone). So there's always going to be something that isn't perfect. Ultimately, though, it's up to Chantra...who has yet to show up and give us an update on what he's doing.
3623 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Final 3? Lol
3623 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Well it's not like I haven't been working on y'all's Sunday and Thursday nights for the past month (pretty much since the beginning of the game). Or had uni for the past 2 months Monday-Wednesday nights. Or had soccer on y'all's late, late Friday and Saturday nights for the past 2 months (Notice how I'm putting it in y'all's time for your convenience, so you don't have to negotiate with my "crazy" Australian time zone)

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!