This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3611 days 10 hours ago
Chantra1
Due to the crash of Google Docs, and I'm gunna have a busy night. The final immunity challenge will be TOMORROW @ 4 PM EST.
3611 days 10 hours ago
Tailslover13
Oh crap...I hope I'm around at that time.
3611 days 10 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I literally can't, I'm going to be on a plane. I was really banking on it being tonight
3611 days 10 hours ago
Chantra1
How about 7 tomorrow.
3611 days 10 hours ago
Chantra1
Like also I put everyone's last words for Rites of Passage on the google docs as well, and I wanted to present that too.

It's just too much that I need to continue with the game tonight that I don't have.
3611 days 10 hours ago
Tailslover13
7:00 PM for you is 5:00 PM for me, which is when I have to help give my dog her daily insulin shot due to her diabetes. That usually takes 10 or 15 minutes. I can try to be there at THAT time, if the other two are fine with it.
3611 days 10 hours ago
Tailslover13
We understand, Chantra. It happens.
3611 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
4pm is like 6am for me. Which is just, um sorry no XD

7pm is 9am, which is fine.

but 7:15pm/9:15am is fine on my account.
3611 days 10 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I totally will do my absolute best to attend that
3611 days 10 hours ago
Tailslover13
So...can we possibly have it at 7:30 PM EST tomorrow? Or 7:15 PM EST, Chantra?
3611 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
It's fine Chantra :) We appreciate how hard you work, so you do deserve a break when things go a bit pear shaped.
3611 days 10 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Chantra it's totally cool and josh I'm chill with 7:30, rob?
3611 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Yeah, but if it stretches past 2 hours, then I won't be able to finish it.

But there's not really a better time for me, so 7:30 is fine.
3611 days 10 hours ago
Chantra1
Alright we'll do 7:30.
3610 days 17 hours ago
Chantra1
Danny has asked that we push it one more day forward otherwise he won't be able to attend.
OR push it an hour forward, but I'll be going to a birthday party later so idk how it will work out.

What are your thoughts?
3610 days 14 hours ago
Tailslover13
Ugh, push it back yet ANOTHER day? Or change the time? But didn't we all already agree on this date and time yesterday? Danny pretty much stated above that he was 'chill' with this time. It really shouldn't be fair to keep changing the date and time to most convenient one's self. I mean, sure, we all three asked to change it at FIRST, but to keep doing it doesn't seem right to me. But...it's up to you, Chantra. You're the boss.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!