This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 15 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 15 - Okinawa

3624 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome to tribal. Take a seat.

You CANNOT vote for Josh as he has immunity tonight.

Questions:
Josh - After getting second place so many times, how does it feel to finally win immunity? And at such an important challenge too!
Rob - So the only Yang left, theoretically if the three Yin stuck together, is it going to be a tough vote to take someone out who has been with you since day one- or is it easier than it looks?
Jade - You and Rob went to the final three together last season, are we looking at a similar fate this time around?
Danny - You said you were surprised by last nights vote, are you on the outs?

YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO VOTE. DUE 8:30 PM EST.
CHALLENGE RIGHT AFTER

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AN IDOL

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3624 days 8 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - After getting second place so many times, how does it feel to finally win immunity? And at such an important challenge too!

ARE YOU SERIOUS, CHANTRA? I'M SO FREAKING OVERJOYED AND ECSTATIC! THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL FEELING! IT'S SO AMAZING THAT IT'S MAKING ME TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO HAVE AN ANNOYING RABBY MOMENT! THAT'S HOW AMAZING IT FEELS TO FINALLY HAVE IMMUNITY AROUND MY SKINNY LITTLE NECK! YAY! *pulls out speech card* I just want to thank my mother, who never gave up on me in life, no matter what a failure I turned out to be. I want to thank Chantra, for picking fair, unbiased judges that ultimately decided I did the best. I want to thank the judges themselves, for pretty much the same reason above. I want to thank Pleiades, who cheered me up after I was crying from losing to Danny the other night, and for helping me out a little on my banner. I want to thank Danny, Jade and Rob all for being amazing players and pushing me to greater heights to work 1000% harder in this All-Stars season. And, finally, I'd like to thank myself, because I knew that, deep down, I still had a tad bit of awesomeness in me.
3624 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob - So the only Yang left, theoretically if the three Yin stuck together, is it going to be a tough vote to take someone out who has been with you since day one- or is it easier than it looks?

In theory, yes Chantra. But I think it's been evident for a long while now, and certainly from the last vote. That the lines between Yin and Yang have been blurred.

So this was always going to be a hard vote, I think. But it's always hard when it gets down to this point.
3624 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Josh - How hard will this vote be? What will it be based on?

Rob - Will tonight be a tie vote? Or a 3-1?
3624 days 8 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - How hard will this vote be? What will it be based on?

It's going to be incredibly brutal. Believe it or not, I really do like all three people left that doesn't include me. I really hate to see any of them go. However, the vote will strictly be based on long-term loyalty and pretty much the people who have continued to be there for one another through thick and thin pretty much the entire merge will stick together and continue to show their loyalty. It's nothing personal with this vote. Nothing personal at all.
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
2/4 Votes

I'll give a few more minutes
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Alright I got 3 votes. But Jade's inact so I'll just get to it.

Time to read the votes.
3624 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny - You said you were surprised by last nights vote, are you on the outs?

Yessir I most definitely was blindsided by last nights vote but it's all fair in love and war and survivor. I expect to leave tonight, but anything can happen :p
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
For the last time, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so........

*looks around*
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
*No one stands*

Alright once the votes are read the decision is final, person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
*Opens urn*

First vote....
*flips*
Jade *selfvote*

Jade - 1
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Second vote....
*flips*
Danny

Murly - 1
m0nkeymaniac - 1
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Third vote....
*flips*
Danny

m0nkeymaniac - 2
Murly - 1
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Fourth vote....
*flips*
Jade

m0nkeymaniac - 2
Murly - 2

WE HAVE A TIE
3624 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Now normally we would do a revote, and then some sort of challenge.

However, my policy is that when a player is inactive and in a tie. They are automatically out.

Jade, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

It is time for you to go.

Vote Count:
Jade - 2
Danny - 2
3624 days 7 hours ago
Tailslover13
Kinda saw that coming.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!