This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity 6

Topic » Individual Immunity 6

3624 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Congrats Josh :D
3624 days 4 hours ago
Tailslover13
...WHAT?!?! But...does this actually mean...?
3624 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
TOTAL:

Josh - 24 Points
Danny - 11 Points
Rob - 19 Points

JOSH WINS IMMUNITY!
3624 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Told you, you had this one :)
3624 days 4 hours ago
Tailslover13
...is this a dream? No, really, am I dreaming right now? I'm the most un-artistic person in the whole freaking world. DID I SERIOUSLY JUST WIN AN IMMUNITY ON MY WORST ABILITY?!?!
3624 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Smashed it Josh.
3624 days 4 hours ago
Tailslover13
I think I'm going to die now. Or at least faint.
3624 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
*Hands immunity to Josh*

You will be safe from the vote tonight, and are moving on to the final three. You will also receive a piece of the hidden immunity idol.
Tonight is the FINAL night to play an idol.

For the rest of you, I got nothing for ya, grab your torches and head back to camp, goodnight.
3624 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
Judges:
Chloeox
Nattie
BoyToy4Cato
3624 days 4 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Congrats Josh on immunity, you've certainly earned it :)
3624 days 4 hours ago
Tailslover13
Oh my God...Chantra...you have NO idea how much this means to me. This is...well, you know from my confessionals how much winning something feels incredible to me. I'm SO happy and so proud and...so thankful! Thank you, Chantra! Thank you, judges! And thank you, Pleiades (my buddy from the other challenge) who encouraged me and helped me out a little bit. I FINALLY DID IT! I WON A FREAKING IMMUNITY!

*hugs everyone in sight*
3624 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Awww *hugs Josh*

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!