This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 14 - Okinawa

3626 days 3 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome to tribal council. Take a seat.

Danny has immunity and cannot be voted off tonight.

Questions:
Issy - Last night Dino was voted off by a unanimous vote, do you think tonights vote someone will face the same fate?
Danny - Who do you think has the greatest chance of winning with the jury?
Jade - People have argued that you are just a floater. Do you agree or disagree and why?
Rob - You were called out by Dino saying that you and Jade are an inseperable pair and are going to the finals together. What are your thoughts on this statement?
Josh - Being the last member from Yang, do you think it may be you tonight? How will the vote go down tonight?

Votes due THURSDAY @ 7 PM EST.
Next immunity challenge @ 7:30 PM EST tomorrow.

PM ME TO PLAY AN IDOL

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3626 days 3 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - Being the last member from Yang, do you think it may be you tonight? How will the vote go down tonight?

It really wouldn't surprise me. With the horrid luck I've been having since the merge, it really wouldn't be a shock if I was finally voted out. But, if nothing else, I am proud of myself. I outlasted everyone from Survivor Mexico who had been asked back for this season, I bettered my placing than what I got in Mexico, and I am the last remaining Yang standing. I'm so frustrated with how much of a failure I am, so if it is me tonight, it'll just sting that much worse. To come this close and be unable to do anything else. I really don't know how the vote will go down, but it's easy to say that I'm in hot water and I'm already starting to drown.
3626 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob - You were called out by Dino saying that you and Jade are an inseperable pair and are going to the finals together. What are your thoughts on this statement?

My thoughts are that, that is Dino's opinion, and like I said in the last Tribal Council, those who have my loyalty know it.

I'd be very surprised if someone took Dino's word seriously over my own. I've built up trust with my allies since the beginning and if they're willing to throw that away based on one person's opinion when they're back's against the wall, well then that's on them.
3626 days 3 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny - Who do you think has the greatest chance of winning with the jury?

Well we all have great cases to argue for whoever makes it to the finale.
I would have to argue though, that josh and jade have pissed the least amount of people off which can be scary when facing the jury. That contrasts to rob, issy and I who have pissed numerous jurors off by the decisions we have made. So I guess it's whoever presents the best case when they get to the end.
3626 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
Issy - Last night Dino was voted off by a unanimous vote, do you think tonights vote someone will face the same fate?

- I really can't answer this question. I mean for all I know, every single one of us are in danger (Except Danny) of going home. Who knows? I could be voting one way and then BOOM blindside.
3625 days 16 hours ago
Chantra1
All: Will tonight be a blindside?
3625 days 15 hours ago
Tailslover13

I can't say for certain, and to be quite frank, no one can. You never know what is going on inside of someone's head or what they're thinking. Sure, they can SAY things to you, but you can't logically, with 100% certainty, know what they're going to do. You just have to hope that what you want to have happen works and put your faith in others to help you out with that. If it happens, then you accomplished another goal and made it another day. If it doesn't happen, you're going home. So, in my opinion, I can't say for sure.
3625 days 13 hours ago
Murly
Jade - People have argued that you are just a floater. Do you agree or disagree and why?

I disagree. I've had my say in PMs. Just because I haven't been at challenges doesn't mean I've done nothing this whole game.

Don't judge what you can't see people ;)
3625 days 13 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac

I was scared for a bit, but then *clutches immunity necklace as if they're pearls* I remembered that I have this lovely piece of jewelry protecting me from any blindside.
However I think that the vote is pretty obvious tonight, and it sucks. You know why? Because I consider everyone left a good person. It sucks but only one can win, and you have to keep that in mind when voting good people out.
3625 days 9 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne

I don't think so Chantra, I think the person going home knows it, and it's unfortunate but that's how the game goes.

Tonight's vote is purely strategic, it will be sad to see the person go home, but that's just how the cookie crumbles.
3625 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Time to read the votes.
3625 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so.......

*Looks around*
3625 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
*No one stands*

Alright once the votes are read the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3625 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
*Opens urn*

First vote...
*flips*
Issy

Maicolx3 - 1
3625 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Second vote...
*flips*
Issy

Maicolx3 - 2
3625 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Third vote...
*flips*
Rob

Maicolx3 - 2
robulusjgreisonne - 1

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!