This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 14 - Okinawa

3630 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
Welcome to tribal council. Take a seat.

Rob has immunity and cannot be voted off tonight.

Questions:
Issy - Are you frustrated you couldn't use your advantage?
Danny - Are there clear alliances going to the end?
Jade - How confident are you about not having immunity and staying?
Rob - Is immunity crucial at this stage in the game?
Josh - What's frustrating about this game?
Dino - Is tonight going to be one of the hardest nights yet?

Votes due MONDAY @ 7 PM EST. Mail Chantra21 with confessionals and votes please.
Next immunity challenge TBD by Chantra when he returns.

PM CHANTRA TO PLAY AN IDOL

SEND CONFESSIONALS TO CHANTRA.

I'm LoganWorm and now signing off.
3630 days 5 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - What's frustrating about this game?

Everything. Absolutely everything. I feel like I'm on The Biggest Loser, and everyone around me just keeps excelling while I have to feel like the fat moron who has to catch up and is nothing more than a loser. I just don't get it. I don't get it at all. There are so many things that frustrate and upset me in this game.
3630 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob - Is immunity crucial at this stage in the game?

Immunity is always crucial LoganChantra. I rarely have it around my neck, so it's nice to feel safe at Tribal Council.
3630 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - Is tonight going to be one of the hardest nights yet?

Personally, no. But gamewise, yes. Something needs to happen and I'll tell you right now.

In Galapagos, Rob and Jade ran the game. Pretty much only Rob. But since Rob has immunity, I'm voting Jade.

Issy and Danny, they will cut you down the line. There is no way in hell they will take anyone but eachother to the top 2. They steamrolled over everyone last season, and they cannot do it again.

Props to you Rob and Jade. You are great at this game.

My vote is going to Jade. Issy, Danny, Josh, vote with me. Please. You guys will not make it to top 2, and knowing Chantra, the reason he probably allowed Zach to be on jury is because he wanted to throw a curveball and make it a final 2.

Vote me out at four again. I don't really care, but don't let them steamroll over you and force the jury to vote for one of them again.
3630 days 4 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny - Are there clear alliances going to the end?

I'm hoping the heroes can all live up to their word and make it to finals together.
But umm I do fear that the Galapagos will go to the end together, but final 2 is something that has yet to be determined for us. But when we come across that bridge that only two or three will get to cross, it'll be a blood bath as well as heart-breaking to get there.
3630 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Danny, Issy

Don't you see that they will cut you at three and four. Control your own fate. We don't know if it is a final 3 or a final 2, but no matter what it is, all four of you cannot make it there.

I have been nothing but loyal to my allies this season and I say we go to final four: Danny, Issy, Dino, Josh.

Knock out Galapagos now. They are only loyal to eachother. They will cut you both in a heartbeat, especially if it is final 2.
3630 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
In my opinion, thinking in seasons for alliances is just plain stupid?

Honestly, I thought this stupid "Galapagos alliance" business was done and dusted a long time ago.

The people I've made promises to know what they're worth, and they can be confident in my word and what I've said to them.

I've not been playing with the mentality of "people from the same season will stick together" and my true allies know that.

It's only a certain group of people who keep harping on about this "Galapagos alliance" bullshit, and if I were thinking in terms of seasons, well I'd have something to say about that.
But I'm not, so I just want to reiterate my loyalty to my allies, and my votes have proven that.
3630 days 4 hours ago
_Maicolx3
Issy - Are you frustrated you couldn't use your advantage?

- Yeah I'am. I freaking did everything I could to win that advantage and then I had to go and screw it up.
3630 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Rob, cut the crap. You have an alliance with Jade and its so evident by the fact that you were top 2 last season. Don't bullshit me.

These people are not stupid and know that you will take Jade over them.
3630 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Like you've said yourself, I've been loyal to my allies this season and they know that. And if we're talking seasons, they're actually possibly the most diverse group of allies one could possibly have in this game.

But I don't need to justify myself to you. My allies know where my loyalty lies, and they know my endgame plans.

Obviously you aren't one of those people, hence why you aren't privy to that information.
3630 days 3 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Well, the second issy account just got banned, lol.
Sorry bro
3630 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Rob, Danny and Issy are not stupid.

You don't need to justify yourself to me because I already know what your game plan is. Prove it Rob that you are not just gonna walk all over them. Vote Jade. If you vote Jade, that is your loyalty. If you don't, then you are just full of bs and Danny and Issy should not trust you.

I don't care about what seasons these people were on. The fact of the matter is that Jade should be gone by now for not doing anything this season, and you're planning on bringing Jade to the end. So stop with the bullshit.

Issy, Danny, you can trust me. You have a better opportunity against me and Josh then you have against them. Vote me out at four for all I care. Just don't let these two take advantage of you.
3630 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I know they aren't stupid Dino :) And my loyalty will be proved, not in the way you want it to, but it will be. Because I didn't realise you were the judge of what constitutes loyalty?

I've proved myself to my alliance long before this, and will continue to do so after this vote.

You claim to know my game plan, well that's pretty interesting. Didn't know you were a mind reader.
3630 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
You say you're loyal to your alliance. That is a load of bs. I can honestly say that yes I was casted as a villain, but I'm playing heroically this season and honest with my allies.

You on the other hand are lying to your allies.

So to quote Michelle BB10:
Rob, you're a liar. You're a liar. Go home liar.

Help me
From robulusjgreisonne
Help me
May 23, 2014 20:35:21
to Dinosauro27
Just fyi, not one Hero has talked to me since the merge. Feeling pretty left out in the dark. Can you help me Dino?
3630 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Lol okay, now you're faking PMs?

Wow that's dirty. Didn't think you could sink that low Dino.

And if you're going to fake a PM from me, at least make it -sound- like how I'd talk.

Oh wait, you wouldn't know. Because we've talked about twice in this whole game.

Nice try, though.
3630 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Stop lying Rob. Also, the fact that you have to keep responding shows that I am right, and even though you have immunity, its so obvious that you are still worried.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!