This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity 4

Topic » Individual Immunity 4

3644 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Just so we're clear: The winner of today's challenge receives individual immunity. As far as idol pieces go, I don't have the works to the rules or the insides, so no idol pieces will be given out today.
3644 days 18 hours ago
Tailslover13
Perfectly fine with me.
3644 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Does everyone generally use flash here?
3644 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
have flash*
3644 days 18 hours ago
Tailslover13
Yeah, I think that's what I use.
3644 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Ummm, I think so?
3644 days 18 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Well I'm on my iPad :?
3644 days 18 hours ago
Maicolx3
Whats that
3644 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Individual Immunity 4:
There will be two parts to the challenge. The first part will be a blog which can significantly increase your chances in the second part.

On the blog you will attempt to get your name trended, #ed, or mentioned as many times as possible. Each user gets one trend (if not spelled correctly, doesn't count and will be deleted). Duplicate votes will be deleted.

If you get last in this first part, you will be eliminated all together (those tied in last place, half of you will be eliminated).

The second part begins TOMORROW @ 7:30 PM EST (regular challenge time)!
3644 days 18 hours ago
Tailslover13
Flash is the program that lets you view YouTube things and basically do anything with animation and stuff on the internet.
3644 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
The second part will be LIVE. I'll post the link here to the blog in a few minutes.
3644 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Don't worry about flash for tomorrow.
3644 days 18 hours ago
Tailslover13
So...we just have to get as many people to #hashtag our username on your designated blog?
3644 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
That's correct. @s, #s, or name mentions without either symbol is a valid vote.
3644 days 18 hours ago
Tailslover13
Ah, okay, I got it. Simple, but not to be underestimated. Should be a nerve-wracking day or so.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!