This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 - Floreana

Topic » Tribal Council 14 - Floreana

3737 days 2 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome to tribal council. Take a seat.

We now bring in the members of our jury, Daniel, Fowler, Red, Ismail, and Rhys, voted out at the last tribal council.

You CANNOT vote for Eric as he has immunity.

Questions:
Eric - Immunity! How badly did you need it tonight? Did last nights blindside worry you about how easy people can flip?
Rob - For the last few tribals (last especially) you've said that it will likely be you. What is it that makes you nervous? Will it really be you tonight?
Jade - It seems that every person that's decided to step up and make a big move has been blindsided soon after. So who will make a move tonight?
Nick - You, Rhys, and Martin could have swept the podium with final 3 as all Isabela. But after last night, has everyone started playing individually?
Martin - Who has the biggest chance of winning right now?

PM me if you would like to play an idol!

VOTES DUE SUNDAY @ 3 PM EST
NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE SUNDAY @ 3:30 PM EST
3737 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob - For the last few tribals (last especially) you've said that it will likely be you. What is it that makes you nervous? Will it really be you tonight?

I'm just a nervous person. But I think last Tribal I was really only saved at the eleventh hour, I had to fight hard for that one. And another Tribal I had to save myself with an idol.

I think because I've been on the wrong side of the numbers since the merge, there's always a chance that I'm going home.

I hope I survive this Tribal Council. I really deserve to be here, I've worked hard. And I worked hard in that Immunity Challenge, I almost had it if it wasn't for one small oversight. And then luck wasn't on my side.

But if people keep to their word and what I've been told, I should be safe for one more Tribal Council. I wouldn't say I'm feeling comfortable or safe, but I'm feeling a lot less nervous than at previous Tribal Councils. If I get voted out tonight, it means someone has broken their word, which can happen and has happened in this game. But that person would lose a lot of my respect, which could negatively affect their chances at winning this game.
3737 days 2 hours ago
Murly
I think il be making a big move tonight :)
3737 days ago
Econ21
Eric - Immunity! How badly did you need it tonight? Did last nights blindside worry you about how easy people can flip?

I don't think i necessary needed it badly tonight but if last night is any indication then you can never be safe in this game. Last tribal doesn't really worry me about people flipping, there are so few people left that there isn't much room to flip anymore
3736 days 21 hours ago
Chantra1
Rob - Who here has the best shot with the current jury?

Jade - Could saying something like that put a target on your back?

Eric - So are alliances pretty set in stone or the exact opposite?
3736 days 21 hours ago
Econ21
Eric - So are alliances pretty set in stone or the exact opposite?

Nothing is completely set in stone ever in this game but as you can see for most of this game with expection to the last vote people have been pretty loyal to there tribes so I would assume that will continue
3736 days 20 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob - Who here has the best shot with the current jury?

Well on the face of things, Eric has the most connections to the jury. Since Ismail is his former tribe mate and he's been allied with the Isabela tribe for a lot of this merge. That's three votes on the jury.

But I think it's hard to say how the jury will vote, so I think that everyone in this game has to prove themselves every Tribal Council that they are serious players and deserving to win.
3736 days 9 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick - You, Rhys, and Martin could have swept the podium with final 3 as all Isabela. But after last night, has everyone started playing individually?

I think so. Everyone wants 1st place, we didn't come for 2nd or 3rd so the game is becoming very dangerous
3736 days 6 hours ago
Chantra1
4/5 Votes
3736 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
Time to read votes.
3736 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so.............

*Everyone looks around*
3736 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
*No one stands*

Alright once the votes are read the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3736 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
I'll get to the votes.
3736 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
*Opens urn*

First vote........
Rob

Robulusjgreisonne - 1
3736 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
Second vote........
Martin

Robulusjgreisonne - 1
Hudspith - 1
3736 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
Third vote........
Rob

Robulusjgreisonne - 2
Hudspith - 1

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!