This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #1A:Take Me To Snurch (Snail Church)

Topic » Runway #1A:Take Me To Snurch..

3308 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Finally here we are! An hour early too. Whew!
3308 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Let's not waste any time. Everyone tonight will be getting a critique!
3308 days 23 hours ago
Dusty12910
Good luck group A queens!
3308 days 23 hours ago
ARTPOP
:)
3308 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
We will begin with Peach Fuzz.
3308 days 23 hours ago
Slice
(sweats)
3308 days 23 hours ago
Marlo
Peach Fuzz [Zoeygasms] ~ http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YCxe7lh5Cl
3308 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Torsa:peach: i like how it isn't like the others as they're clearly muslim so well done on portraying that!! would love to spend an Arabian night with her tbh :}

Andrew:Peach Fuzz – I have mixed feelings about this. The concept might be a little tired imo (and maybe that’s just because I once participated in Tayvie’s Drag Race) but I do like your execution. Your face is beat and your outfit is actually interesting rather than a solid black burqa. Very middle-of-the-road for me.

Cody:Peach Fuzz-I really like this look. It's culturally appropriating but like it's majestic. The face is gorgeous and I really love the head wrap. The only thing I don't care for is the dress that reminds me of a plant pot.
The rest ties together nicely. It's a nice take on the challenge.
3308 days 23 hours ago
Clone
Ummmmmm i love the concept and i really like where you intended to go but this…. is not… my favorite… look at all
like the proportions are just really terrible and parts of it look like you just took the paint tool and whipped it across the head section
3308 days 23 hours ago
Yaxha
Peach Fuzz [Zoeygasms]
        Like Allegra, you chose an unconventional approach to this and I think you did amazing. I love the colors and textiles, and it all really rounds off your face well, which is great because your mug is beat. Overall this was just a very interesting and fun concept, so I applaude you on that.
3308 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Next we have Allegra LaBeija!
3308 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody:Allegra LaBeija-I think the makeup is a little cakey, but to be honest it doesn't really draw my eye like the rest of the look. The hat, neck piece, and big dark garb really draws me in. Not to mention the captivating eyes. You are so polished and so pretty. Well done!

Torsa:Allegra: this is literally slaying me in every way oh my god. your entire avatar goes together and the necklace and the eyes add a nice effect. nice contouring as well, you deserve to win hunny

Andrew:Allegra – Ok work! I’m gonna start out with my only complaint and that’s your lower face makeup. Something about the cheek contour looks a bit muddy to me? Idk maybe I’m just seeing something that no one else sees. Regardless the rest of your beat is perfect, your concept is strong, and you showed that you’re really here to play. Good for you!!
3308 days 23 hours ago
Yaxha
Allegra LaBeija [doodyful]
        There's parts of this I like, and parts I don't love. The ruff and hat are really cute, but I can't help but notice how you have the necklace tucked underneath the collar, and then the awkwardly colored fabric covering your body doesn't do much for you, especially because you just showed us how cinched you can truly be. Moving onto the concept, when you're given a task or theme and you choose to go the unconventional route, a lot of times it can be tacky but your execution definitely pulled this look ahead of what it would normally look like. I don't care for the effect either, to be honest, a much harsher and wider ranged glow might have looked better, but c'est la vie.
3308 days 23 hours ago
Clone
I am FEELING this. i love the aspects like your contour and your neck thing and the LIPS and the way the glowing happens. i thought you rocked hard
3308 days 23 hours ago
Marlo
Allegra LaBeija [doodyful] ~ http://vocaroo.com/i/s049IX4SmVQd
3308 days 23 hours ago
Slice
(sweats even more)

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race IV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!