This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Tribal Council

Topic » 11th Tribal Council

4409 days ago
saxonmath
I missed a lot during the past 7 hours

I'll be a little late, hope that doesn't affect me

I arrive home at 4:30-ish
I'm the last on off the bus -_-
4408 days 22 hours ago
bluedudeman
That will be fine.
4408 days 21 hours ago
jogo248
if bigcar doesnt get unbanned by then can we just send him home and start the final immunity challenge then?
4408 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
He could compete in a chatzy
4408 days 18 hours ago
Glinda
thats true
4408 days 17 hours ago
bluedudeman
What I'm going to do...

At 4 I will post the trivia questions. Person with most correct stays in. It's non live

At 6 I will start the final immunity. Mearl has asked for Tuesday night, jogo has asked for tonight. To try to accomodate both, I am making the challenge 48 hours.

Since the tie breaker is non live, both saxon and mrbigcar can compete in the final immunity. Once both have their answers in, one will be eliminated from both the challenge as well as the game.

Any complaints?
4408 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
I can do tonight instead for 24 hrs
4408 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
I don't wanna have Ppl stress over it for 48 hrs
4408 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Rest sounds good though
4408 days 17 hours ago
bluedudeman
If eveyone is good for 24 I'll do 24.
4408 days 16 hours ago
jogo248
or we can make it live and start at seven
4408 days 16 hours ago
Mearl
Ill be at work. Seems like he has a nonlive planned out
4408 days 16 hours ago
bluedudeman
Here, I'll just tell you the challenge and you can decide amongst yourself what you want me to do. 24 hour or 48 hour.

All you need to do is post every hour. Not before an hour, but after is okay. If I start at 6pm EST and go to 6pm EST tomorrow then the most posts you can get is 24. If I start at 6pm EST and go to 6pm EST Wednesday, the most posts you can get is 48.
4408 days 15 hours ago
bluedudeman
Just finished writing up the questions :P Will post/email at 4est.
4408 days 14 hours ago
bluedudeman
Bluedudeman Survivor Trivia

Last question is the tiebreaker, closest to the correct # wins. If there’s still a tie-breaker it is who sent it to me first. If the first person to send it in gets everything correct, they automatically win.

1. Who played idols successfully (meaning who played an idol when they had the most votes or tied for the most votes, preventing them from going to a tie-breaker situation)
2. How much was spent at the Survivor Auction (Total $ used by everyone combined)
3. Who never posted in the game after applications?
4. How many players did not get any posts in the spamming challenge?
5. How many individual immunities have been won?
6. How many tie votes have there been?
7. How many times was immunity stolen in immunity challenge #4?
8. In the pick a number 1-10 challenge, how many numbers were picked in total that took away half a life? (Don’t give me the number out of 10 that did, but how many times was one of those numbers picked)
9. In the Survivor Survey (Indv. Immunity #1) how many questions were answered correctly? (Count/add up the number of scores)
10. How many votes have been cast in this game? (EVERY vote counts. Re-votes, votes I didn’t reveal because of the majority[ex: If I said # votes, that’s enough… there were probably more votes], self-votes, EXCEPT last tribal council where Mrbigcar couldn’t vote, don’t count that vote)

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!