This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Tribal Council

Topic » 11th Tribal Council

4409 days 8 hours ago
rstar51
jogo hes saying this
finals

mearl or jogo = Mearl
Sax or jogo = sax
bigcar or jogo = possibly jogo
4409 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Yeah. And had I won id take you. Now I have to rethink that
4409 days 8 hours ago
jogo248
and im just trying to make you understand where im coming from with all of this, i could not trust you rstar and i could not trust you mearl that is why i did the things i did, if you want to crticize me for that then its fine but im happy with the way i played the game and i have no regrets what so ever
4409 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Well its fine. My plan is the same,  win immunity again or go home.
4409 days 8 hours ago
rstar51
oh i understand it but if you wanted to win you should have become the leader but your against that so i guess idk where were you going with this
4409 days 8 hours ago
jogo248
im against being the leader during the tribal portion of the game, but i generally try to kick out the leader i little bit into the merge and control the back portion of the game
4409 days 8 hours ago
rstar51
what i would love to see in the finals is sax and mearl but what would make me laugh is if jogo went to the end and tried to explain his game
4409 days 8 hours ago
jogo248
laugh all you want i dont give a shit, if you want to be a bitter jury go right ahead
4409 days 8 hours ago
jogo248
like i said i did what i did because i do not believe that either of you would have taken me to the final tribal council
4409 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
I would've lol
4409 days 8 hours ago
jogo248
but i didn't believe you after you voted out amy because it led me to believe that had i not won immunity i would have been voted out in her stead
4409 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
not true, you showed a willingness to work with me and she didn't talk with me
4409 days 8 hours ago
jogo248
well i didnt know that because you never talked about the vote or explained yourself or at the very least gave me a warning saying this is happening and this is the reason
4409 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
You never asked. And if I told you then you would've flipped the vote
4409 days 7 hours ago
jogo248
yeah and i did it anyway because you never told and i thought that i couldnt trust anything you said after that

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!