This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Tribal Council

Topic » 11th Tribal Council

4397 days 4 hours ago
bluedudeman
Mearl has immunity.
24 hours to vote.

Mearl - One challenge to go, if you go into the finals without being vulnerable once post-merge, do you think you have an easy win?

Jogo, Saxonmath - Are we looking at another tie vote tonight?
4397 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
I don't know. I'm just gonna worry about that one challenge first. Hopefully we can vote quick and do it tonight :P thatd be perfect, so I don't have to wait and worry and wonder.
4397 days 3 hours ago
saxonmath
Jogo, Saxonmath - Are we looking at another tie vote tonight?

Maybe, maybe not.
4396 days 20 hours ago
bluedudeman
I have all 4 votes.
4396 days 20 hours ago
bluedudeman
First vote...

Mrbigcar
4396 days 20 hours ago
bluedudeman
Second vote...

Saxonmath
4396 days 20 hours ago
bluedudeman
Third vote...

Mrbigcar

2-1
4396 days 20 hours ago
bluedudeman
Fourth vote...

Saxonmath...

We have a tie.

12 hour revote session.

Only jogo and mearl (congrats on f3) may vote. Only vote for Mrbigcar, or Saxonmath.
4396 days 20 hours ago
jogo248
sorry mearl but i know that if it were me and you in F2 I would lose for sure
4396 days 20 hours ago
rstar51
jogo im almost possitive if it was u and any1 u wouldnt win because u betrayed the entire jury
4396 days 20 hours ago
jogo248
i did not betray the whole jury, just you cause i knew i would never win against you
4396 days 20 hours ago
bluedudeman
Revote:

First vote...

Saxonmath
4396 days 20 hours ago
rstar51
by doing that comando amy mabey sax and you arent going to win the game you should just give mearl the win now because you made a very stupid move and mearls going to win
4396 days 20 hours ago
bluedudeman
Second vote...

Mrbigcar

1-1

Locked in yet another tie.

Tie-breaker challenge will begin at 4EST tomorrow. It will be trivia based on this game and the members who played it. It's 4 because I have school tomorrow till 3 then I'll need to come up with the questions and such.
4396 days 20 hours ago
jogo248
how do you know that it was stupid, it was either get you out then and remove one of you two or keep both of you in the game because the two of you are both equally strong and i knew that any jury would pick either of you over me
4396 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Well hope I don't win tomorrow because now I may take you out when I would've kept u for sure

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!