This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mearl's Game File

Topic » Mearl's Game File

3657 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Jxhn, & Jakehou:

MEARL:
We are in a bad spot guys
-----
Bryjow has been banned (at 5 days already...) and Andrea can not vote. They have 6 people who started on other tribe to us 3. I'm talking to Joeker, maybe we can swing a final 6 since we know they were split 3-3 last vote. us 3 and joeker plus two?
-----
It seems that we need to stay together if any of us have a chance at this

JXHN:
we can try. im down you know me. Jake, do you have bry's skype? maybe we can get a vote over skype?

MEARL:
Good point, he does have a skype. Lets see if we can contact him
3656 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Jxhn, & Jakehou:

MEARL:
Hey guys. So I spoke with you separately about getting a solid 6 and coming together so figured I'd bring you all in on one post. Joeker, do you want to add your two once they agree and then we can figure out how this vote will go.
3655 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Joeker:

MEARL:
Did you really vote Dave?
I don't think Sean and will wanted Dave out
3655 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Jxhn:

MEARL:
How did you end up voting. We don't have a solid 6

JXHN:
I voted AJ of course.

MEARL:
Didn't know if you switched.
-----
We may have an issue then (I mean we already do).
-----
4 votes Aj, who claims to have self voted... me you tyler and jake were all supposed to vote aj.
-----
2 votes for Dave (should have been 3... joe, will and sean)
-----
2 votes Tyler, 2 votes me.
-----
I thought maybe you got confused after seeing that message and voted dave.. maybe jake did? that would explain part of it

JXHN:
in my mind, it worked out and we're still four strong. lets just keep on trucking bc in my mind people still want Dave out
3655 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage

MEARL:
Did you really vote Dave?
I don't think Sean and will wanted Dave out

JOEKER:
My vote was for Dave and I think the other one was Derek's via skype and I agree, after what Dave said one of them possibly squealed hence why he played his dumb idol -.-

MEARL:
That's Why i split the vote. Didn't know if I could trust them. They told him to play it then split the vote on me and Derek. If they didn't tell you then that's not good.

JOEKER:
never told me so they still want kembang power
-----
honestly if you are up for it, i think this is the game where we actually work together and its something we have yet to do in the past but it worked with dono so doesn't hurt to try

MEARL:
I'm willing to give you my loyalty to the end. I think we need each other.
-----
Who still has an idol? Jake is only one from my tribe

JOEKER:
Jake and Bearpatrol I believe are the last two with idols

MEARL:
Maybe we can make bear paranoid to play it and vote Andrea out next. I think bry John and jake are a solid 3 (bry and jake are def) so we'd need to make a move on them with 7 non-Andrea ppleft in the game at the latest, but I think we can use then now.
-----
What are your thoughts on a plan moving forward

JOEKER:
We get Bear paranoid I like that but since Dave is idol-less we can all just gang on him now and knowing his physical game will eliminate everyone else at Redemption Island. Same thing with Will.
-----
Andrew can always be the deus ex machina vote whenever we need one but we don't need to waste the vote early.

MEARL:
Andrea gave up all votes, immunity chances, and can't be idoled. She's just a tribal council stump that you can vote out or let sit there.
-----
If kembang is a solid 4 then we only have 5 and can't risk losing one to an idol being played just right. Bear can always hand it over to someone.

JOEKER:
Then we can split the votes again.
-----
3 on Dave and 3 on Will and I doubt Bear would play it on any of them anyway now that I'm playing with him and know how selfish he is

MEARL:
If they are a solid 4 then 3 votes wouldn't do anything and besides we'd only have 5 not 6

JOEKER:
Hold on lemme recount
-----
We have Jake/John/Mearl/Me/Derek atm
-----
If they were smart they'd waste it on Andrea if anything.

MEARL:
Waste what

JOEKER:
Bear's idol

MEARL:
Andrea can't have an idol played on her
3655 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & SurvivorFan:

MEARL:
I'll forfeit immunity If you keep my name off any votes this tribal

SURVIVORFAN:
Done, I'll do my utmost not to let anyone vote for you

MEARL:
Deal
3653 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Jxhn, & Jakehou:

MEARL:
So whats the plan?

JOEKER:
Bear or Dave, but I doubt Bear would play an idol on Dave.

MEARL:
What are the other side wanting to do? I assume they are trying to make you feel like you are solid with them still

JOEKER:
The opposite. Nobody on Kembang has said a word to me to made an effort to actually try welcoming back in. I tried with Sean and Will and they want to suck Dave's dick so whatever. Honestly if we can just out Bear's idol and blindside Dave now, we can just get rid of those other three because if they want nothing to do with me, then fine. Two can play at that game.

MEARL:
Would it be best to take andrea out first then since she can't have an idol played on her. Make them think they are in trouble, let idols fly however they will without having to worry about one being used against us. Also, our odds can be better next time if one of us wins immunity it gives one more option on who we can vote

JOEKER:
I suppose that works, I was hoping we can save her for later if its possible.

MEARL:
Whats the point in saving her though? I mean shes gonna go sooner or later, may as well be now if it can help us survive another day. if they lose their last idol then we control this from here on out vote wise. Be safe now could pay off big in the end, thats my thinking.

JOEKER:
True. I guess Andrea is it?

MEARL:
If you are all for it I think that is our safest move as if us 5 vote that way we will all be around for the next round for sure. Need to make them think they need to play the idol though.

JXHN:
im good with that. its definitely safer for sure.

JAKEHOU:
not totally sure...what about bear?

MEARL:
he has an idol, let him throw it away today

JAKEHOU:
then lets vote out someone else from his alliance. sean?

MEARL:
But vote andrea and if he plays it it doesnt matter who he plays it on, we are covered.
if not then our odds are not any worse and could be better. we have a 2/3 chacne to voteone of them out tonight that doesnt have an idol played on them (unless we vote andrea, then no risk) and if one of us can win immunity next we have a 3/4 chance.. if one of them win immunity it is still 2/3 chance.
3652 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage

MEARL:
So who.do you want out. Your call

JOEKER:
I've been hearing Derek's name from Will or we can go after him tonight.

MEARL:
I'll vote any way you want but we need to make sure we have a majority tomorrow too

JOEKER:
Regardless who we vote out of those two we have a majority.
3652 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Jakehou, & Jxhn:

JOEKER:
who you guys wanna do

MEARL:
Im honestly down for whoever. Give me a name and I'll send it in :)

JXHN:
I personally am thinking of just doing Dave

JAKEHOU:
what about renegade

MEARL:
There is Will too. I'll do any of them.
3652 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Jakehou, & Jxhn:

MEARL:
What are we doing and what is Brian doing

JOEKER:
So Dave, Will, Sean, or Derek?

JXHN:
Derek is going to do whatever as long as hes allowed to stay lets be real. He has a vote and isn't a non-entity like Andrea was. I think it may be a good idea to do maybe Sean just bc he's least likely to get idoled unless y'all wanna go for a target.

JOEKER:
Or Dave since he's a social threat and now he's idol less

JXHN:
If you'd rather, I'll do that. If theres an idol on that side I was just concerned they'd play it on Dave. Would we possibly be able to plant that we're not voting Dave and vote him out?

JOEKER:
If there using it on anyone my bet would be Will since he almost won the challenge.

MEARL:
So Dave?

JXHN:
Dave's good with me.
3650 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker & Mearl:

JOEKER:
I think Jake was also the one who told Dave earlier

MEARL:
I see that now. He is with him it seems. In gonna figure out what happened but we need Sean on our side
3650 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Jakehou:

MEARL:
What was that? In with you, you can keep me in the loop with votes

JAKEHOU:
i know. i needed to what what i had to do. I couldn't risk telling the alliance, because they would fuck it up. IK you probs dont trust me now, but i trust you if you still wanna work together

MEARL:
I wouldve voted will out easy. I still trust you but I need to know what's going on. Where does everyone stand and who voted will?
3650 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Dfalc:

MEARL:
Forgotten Island. Hey Dave, found some coconuts and a cool view of the island with hammocks. Gonna be a nice night.

DFALC:
Yeah it will be nice to get away from the drama. And I'm soo tired of watching Derek and John make out all the time!! Finally some peace and quiet. I caught a bunch of fish I'll go cool them right now :)

MEARL:
You miss it, sometimes Jake joins them. Those 3 are tight

DFALC:
Ohh is that who was with them?? I thought it was an animal!!
3648 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Jxhn, & Jakehou:

MEARL:
We are in a good spot guys!
We have 4 votes (with bryjow) and they have 3... but those 3 aren't even together it seems. When we merged gaining a majority seemed impossible, but we did it.
3647 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage

MEARL:
What is our move?

JOEKER:
Well we can blindside Bear with his idol and have him think Derek is going. Or we can get finally get rid of Dave and tell Jake/Derek that Bear is going.

MEARL:
Tell bear to play his idol and we vote Derek. They want to vote bear out tonight if they are being honest with me.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!