This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mearl's Game File

Topic » Mearl's Game File

3674 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Mearl's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3673 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo With Cole, PeaceOut, Jxhn, Wangifold, & Mearl:

COLE:
Hey Guys!
Honestly, the rest of the tribe is pretty shady guys who I'm sure none of us can ever trust because they are notorious villains. Can us five all agree to put away our differences and work together? :P

WANGIFOLD:
LOL we should ask Gaia to rename our tribe "villains" because we are evil motherfuckets

COLE:
lol agreed. I hate being on the same tribe as people like Andrea and Derek though :/

JXHN:
I totally agree. I mean I think we all know what's what in terms of the people we're with and if we want to go the distance we kind of have to trust each other.

COLE:
sweet. Lets just make the others feel safe so we don't have to worry about their idols lol

PEACEOUT:
I agree to this :D

MEARL:
I appreciate the inclusion and this sounds good to me. I was busy last night but now im set to go, sorry for the slow reply
3673 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo With Bryjow & Mearl:

BRYJOW:
Hey buddy we are on the same tribe!

MEARL:
Hopefully you don't screw me this time lol. Let's run the game

BRYJOW:
Ok that game I didn't take seriously and it was because the other guy was in a game I did care about and I had to keep him happy but let's run it dude like the old days
3673 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bear & Mearl:

BEAR:
hey man
Long time no see, was hoping we would end up on the same tribe.

MEARL:
Same here. Hopefully at some point we do
3673 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I think I'm in trouble tonight

I mean I should be in trouble tonight. I'd vote Mearl off if I wasn't Mearl. There is absolutely no reason to keep somebody so dangerous in the game and I think that is the way some people on my tribe think. I've reached out to everybody besides Ice, because I dont think I can even pretend to trust her (she ALWAYS plays too hard too fast). I have an alliance of 5 with:
Peaceout- always seems loyal, want to think I can trust
Jxhn- Don't know him
Cole- He included me and I've not had a bad experience with him yet, though I know he is sneaky
Wangifold- I'd love to trust Ryan but he is the person that I think will want me out the most in this group after he saw what I could do in Cmack's game.

I'm trying to lie low and not be the one to make the plans right now.
3672 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Im a huge threat

Let them think of me as less of a threat if I don't have an idol
3672 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Bryjow:

MEARL:
Play your idol you are getting votes tonight
3672 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Wangifold, Cole, & Jxhn:

MEARL:
I tried talking Derek into targeting andrea but he's being stubborn about it and wants to take out Ryan or cole next which he won't hant votes for. He wants to try to get John and me to vote with him and jake

COLE:
Lol i tried too and he said he wants to vote you out Mearl.... regardless, think we can make it look like Jake is going next and then blindside Derek? Or should we play it safe and vote Andrea out

WANGIFOLD:
Andrea seems pretty receptive to working with us
3671 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
The first vote showed the lack of trust I have in my tribe. Most of them have targeted me in the past one time or another. So I played my idol and looks like they were loyal for now.

However, I figure I'd try to get the most of it. They said they were voting Derek so I figured I'd tell Derek to play his idol and gain some trust with him. Also, it would mean that somebody in my alliance would leave which benefited me. It means we'd have a majority still of 4, but that is sustainable to merge. An alliance of 5 is dangerous because I could easily be at the bottom.

I want Andrea to leave, that bitch voted me unsurprisingly. She is a player your can't trust ever. However, it seems that Derek is on the chopping block which is dangerous because Jake has an idol that an be played on him.
3671 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & IceIceBaby:

MEARL:
Why do you hate me :(

ICEICEBABY:
I don't :(
You are my poodle to my Paris Hilton x

MEARL:
You always want to vote me out though it seems.

ICEICEBABY:
No lmao, Bryjow or w.e his name was told me to vote you and said that 3 others were voting you.

MEARL:
He told me you were after me lol. Thats why I voted him, he is trying to destroy the tribe completely. I hope we may actually be able to work together for once

ICEICEBABY:
Lmao, If he said that then I have no problemm voting him.
3671 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bryjow & Mearl:

BRYJOW:
Hey dude what's been happening

MEARL:
People are saying you are targeting me
3671 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Cole, & IceIceBaby:

MEARL:
Hopefully others will show up next time too or else we'll have to carry this tribe. Good job guys

COLE:
lol you guys scored, I didn't really score for us. But good job!

MEARL:
At least you showed up :)

COLE:
lol true.
3670 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Cole, Mearl, Wangifold, & Jxhn:

COLE:
So what's the plan? lol
-----
PS: I'm using my idol tonight. Carrying it around only puts a target on me that I really don't need lol

MEARL:
Dont use it, we may need it at a merge or tribe swap (well its up to you, thats just my thought)
-----
>What if we split the votes?
-----
3 of us vote Jake, 1 of us votes Derek. Tell andrea to vote derek. Tell Jake to vote Derek too.
-----
If andrea backstabs us then theyd likely use idol to save Derek but jake would leave instead, if shes loyal then either jake leaves (if he doesnt vote andrea) or derek does. Thoughts?

JXHN:
I like that too Mearl! I'm good with whatever y'all wanna do

COLE:
lol okay. well lets just all agree on something though, you know?
3670 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Jxhn:

MEARL:
Hey man just between you and me, what are your thoughts for this vote. Derek thinks you are legit with him and while I'd prefer staying with our four alliance if you wanted to make a move then I can back you up. I know we havent played together before but I think we can make really good allies moving forward.

JXHN:
i want to stay with the four except i want him to think everythings ok just so he doesnt try anything too hasty for this group. and i totally agree! im down to take it for a long haul if you are.
3670 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bryjow, Jake, & Mearl:

BRYJOW:
Hey Coles flipping
-----
So we could probably vote out Wangy since he's a prick.
-----
So we cool with Wangy

MEARL:
Alright, its a plan!
3669 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Wangifold:

MEARL:
We need to talk
Who do you trust most in this game

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!