This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mauritania Member Talk

Topic » Mauritania Member Talk

3741 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thoughts on the cast?

CAST:

Alicia/PrincessTeePee
Anthony/Mastropola
Austin/Austino15fffan
Brian/Cfff
Carolyn/Gagaluv
Cody/LiteCitrus
Jake/Sparticus142
Jeff/Vikejk17
Jenna/Jenzie
Jesse/JesseM
Julian/TheSexiestDude990
Kevin/VoLcOmVaNs
Sam/SamSam14
Shawn/Shawnpat7
Taylor/TaylorStLouis
Timmy/Meduncan

VETERANS:
Andrew/Turney1805
Mike/Survivor8
3741 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
See my post in Mayotte. Great idea Chris :D
3741 days 2 hours ago
TheEclipse
The veterans are going to do really fucking well in this game, and the cast has some of the best potential I've ever seen. A lot of big names.
CAST EVALUATION:
Alicia- She's going to have to use social game to her best advantage, or she's gonna be an early boot.
Anthony- He needs to control his temper, because if anyone talks shit about him, he will flip out.
Austin- This isn't stars. Enough said.
Brian- Brian can do really fucking well, but sometimes he just chooses not to.
Carolyn- Goddess, but I sense either a robbed pre-merge or an early merge boot.
Cody- If he FOCUSES on the game, he'll do great. If he ignores it, he'll be fucked.
Jake- If he was in just about ANY OTHER CAST, he'd do great.
Jeff- Potential winner right here in my eyes.
Jenna- She will be a MAJOR villain, a great manipulator, but if she makes one wrong move she's gone
Jesse- eh
Julian- I love him, but he, like Anthony, needs to control his temper.
Kevin- He's an all around kind of guy, and I see him going far.
Sam- literally has no chance sorry
Taylor- She'll do well, if she doesn't do anything super fucking stupid.
Timmy- Like Taylor.

Andrew- Like Jeff, a potential winner. Great strategist, great social game, but he might be viewed as a threat.
Mike- Also a potential winner. Bye.
3741 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Wyatt- Andrew was iffy at first but I told him how last season was a bunch of gamebots. This season is a wild card. Some of these stars winners will be active and honestly some won't. Plus Andrew has played with a bunch of them in stars. I think he's only playing because of the theme.
3741 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
This is a good cast but I mean, do a lot of these people even care about group games? I don't see Queen Carolyn giving more than two shits about an online Survivor group game. Hoping this works out though < 3333
3741 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Patrick- last time I did this, it was horrible. But this time a decent amount of these winners are actually group game players. And there's a gift prize to motivate them, and these 18 committed to the survey I asked them to take. About 10 said yes but didn't do the interview so were cut. These 18 all took initiation to do it s
3741 days 1 hour ago
Absol
Alicia/PrincessTeePee- I feel like she'll flop or use social game to her advantage. We'll see.
Andrew/Turney1805- Oh, look who's winning! They better fucking check themselves and get him out, real fast.
Anthony/Mastropola- If it wasn't obvious, I have a lot of faith in him. He can play a good game, or he can flop. Please be the former.
Austin/Austino15fffan- He lives in Colorado so he's probably very laid back???? Like I don't want to assume but he might do good, hey.
Brian/Cfff- Don't know him so I don't have good expectations.
Carolyn/Gagaluv- I'm ready for a batshit insane old lady with a god complex, and she better represent.
Cody/LiteCitrus- Will he half-ass his way to the end? Let's pray that Queen Yoki can pull this out of his ass.
Jake/Sparticus142- Being in a cast with a ton of big names doesn't sound like a situation he'll survive.
Jeff/Vikejk17- Don't know a lot about him, so it'll be fun to watch him.
Jenna/Jenzie- Oof, no public support here, honey! I think she'll be quite the character in this game, but if people don't like her, she might not get that chance.
Jesse/JesseM- He's probably forgotten about this game already.
Julian/TheSexiestDude990- A good guy, but he's gonna be an easy target. He better be ready to play hard.
Kevin/VoLcOmVaNs- So annoyed by him, but he'll find a lot of allies in this game and possibly get to the end quite easily.
Mike/Survivor8- I want him to do well, but he could easily slip up and fall out of the game real quick.
Sam/SamSam14- He's a super nice guy, so he'll get far, but he's only gonna win if he puts a lot of effort into it.
Shawn/Shawnpat7- Try and cast people who will make things interesting.
Taylor/TaylorStLouis- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>no
Timmy/Meduncan- Oh so you found an obvious power duo and did nothing about splitting it up, nice.
3741 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
So are tribes going to each be headed by a retiring player (mike, Andrew and jake) or are you just randomly doing the tribes.

Another questions since I legit never keep up with stars unless a group game player is playing or that time recently where the girl recorded her conversations and put them on video. I have no idea how is friends with who. Are these are obv duo's and alliances right out the gate?
3741 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Oh shit I totally forgot Sparticus played before
3741 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I think SamSam & Meduncan are close

Jenzie & SexiestDude hate each other
3741 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Corey1 was originally gonna play but didn't send his survey

Would've been interested cause a lot of these players said corey1 was the person they least wanted to see play
3740 days 22 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
Lol, can't wait for the inevitable Jenzie, Sexiestdude drama < 3
3740 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
holy shit i'm a big gagaluv fan and i hope he does well and i know cfff from when i first started and he was really sweet hope the best for them
3740 days 16 hours ago
Mrlincoln2u
Didn't someone do this before
3740 days 13 hours ago
sergeant
Looks like a great cast :)
3740 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
5 hours 43 min agoDelete ReplyMrlincoln2u
Didn't someone do this before

I did a while ago

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!