This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mayotte Talk

Topic » Mayotte Talk

3784 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thoughts on tribes?

Karoni Tribe (Red Buffs):
Brady S./Bradyspaulding16
Dana/TotsTrashy
Danny/Chantra1
Michael K./Kort
Michael P./PeaceOut14
Patrick/DantezFire
Porsche/Porschefan101
Tanner/Tdogg1543

Vatou Tribe (Blue Buffs):
Ian/Workhardplayhard247
Joey/TheEclipse
Lance/BoyToy4Cato
Natalie/OhNatalie
Paul/Survivorgame1
Sarah/Sarah48
Sim/SomebodyAwesome
Skyler/Skyler1822

Pouhou Tribe (Yellow Buffs):
Ali/CutieAmy
Alyssa/oXAlyssaXo
Brady M./Bradyman7
Coldan/Dragotistic
Griffin/Griffles
Jeremy/MMAjunkieX
Robin/Robinhood99
Zack/Zbase4
3784 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
luv this cast<3
3784 days 14 hours ago
Steel
u spelled zbase's name wrong it's ZACH
i hope dantezfire zbase eclipse bradyman somebodyawesome and boytoy go far since ive talked to them and they r nice
3784 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hope any of these people win
Dana/TotsTrashy
Danny/Chantra1
Michael P./PeaceOut14
Natalie/OhNatalie
Sim/SomebodyAwesome
li/CutieAmy
Alyssa/oXAlyssaXo
Coldan/Dragotistic
Jeremy/MMAjunkieX
3784 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This is a pretty badass cast of new players. Plus only like 5 of them played in gen 1 so this is really a newbie cast.

I have a bad feeling Dantez & BoyToy are gonna do bad. Neither really play group games, and they mainly just applied cause I'm friends with them.

Same with Skyler, but she was pretty stoked about playing so I think she'll do alright.

As much as I think MMA is a great player, I've got a gut feelings he's gonna do bad.
3784 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Watch out for Natalie and Sim duo. They played turney with each other and did well.

Dana also paired with Sim to make f2 in suitman's last season. So Sim could be one to watch.
3784 days 13 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
I hope Skyler goes far, she seems so nice!
3784 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Skyler will have a great social game I believe. One of the nicest people I've met in tengaged. But she seems too nice and I think that could be her downfall and she could easily be played.
3784 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Lol at Natalie confessional. She is quite fierce.
3784 days 13 hours ago
Absol
Karoni (as a whole)- Ugh, I think Gaia likes to screw over one tribe in particular every season (hey barka and walrus or whatever it was). But this could be a very solid tribe if things go well for them.
Brady- I hate him because he's lied to me a bit before, but he's normally a solid player. (5th)
Dana- Played with her in Spinner's game, but she's dramatic. (14th)
Danny- Love him but he starts playing too early. (6th)
Michael K- Don't know him so I'll be watching him. (19th)
Michael P- I love him, but I don't know how he'll do in a cast worthy of all-stars status. (10th)
Patrick- I doubt he'll try and he'll be an easy target, imo. (22nd/23rd/24th)
Porsche- No. (14th)
Tanner- Doubt he'll do well because I don't think he has connections with anyone in this cast. (18th)
3784 days 13 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
I'd laugh if Natalie goes early after that confessional Lol
3784 days 6 hours ago
Mrlincoln2u
I know right Mady. My pick to win is Natalie right now. She's done well in games before and she's quite funny so. And then Dragotistic he is good too. I think Chantra is like me. He's gonna be in control and play hard and vicious too fast and is gonna be seen as a threat at merge. And TheEclipse is using my strategy of trying to pin people against each other. And hiding behind someone who is more of a threat. Good strategy. Let's see if he could do it right. Skyler is gonna get voted out. She is way too nice and prob won't make any enemies and unless everyone is dumb the would get her out ASAP. I've played frookies with MMA he is a loyal Ali.. Well he was to me and he knows how to play so yea.

OhNatalie
TheEclipse
Chantra
Skyler
Tottrashy
Dragotistic
Ami
Fav to least fav
3783 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Am I the only one who loves Dantez
3783 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
I like him.
3783 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
I think Joe could win too.
3783 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Zbase mentioning my game :3

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!