This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mrlincoln2u's Game File

Topic » Mrlincoln2u's Game File

3952 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lol. Im so fake
3952 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's Convo With Tyler:

LINCOLN: So Alec just came to me And hes like. If you wanna vote with me you can. And that he can get andy to vote with him as well. What do you think thats about :O

TYLER: Idk, I hope it's not about coming after me. Just humor him and see where it goes.
3952 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's Convo With Sean:

LINCOLN: Yeaa so Alec just came to me asking If I wanna vote with him.. And that he can get andy to vote with us. LOL I dont know what thats all about.
3952 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's Convo With Sean:

LINCOLN: Yeaa so Alec just came to me asking If I wanna vote with him.. And that he can get andy to vote with us. LOL I dont know what thats all about.

SEAN: Oh no thats not good, they are both trying to cover their tracks and I dont like it one bit, I think that whole move by Alec just shows how slimey he really is as he tries to get good grounds with everyone. I cant trust him now and I think regardless of immunity result we can get the votes to split the duo known as Andy and ALec. You still down for that plan with me and tyler cuz I think tylers is on board now?

LINCOLN: Most Definitely. I was wondering why he had such a change of heart. One second he is after me. The next time he isnt. I dont like that at all.
3952 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, This is the moment of truth to see if I am as good as I thought I was.. Or I was just being played like a fool the whole time. Of course Im thinking it is probably me, because i refuse to make a fool out of myself and have these people blindeside me. So if I go im expecting it. If caliboy was playing with me the whole time it would be dumb because like.. He just lost a jury vote like why would he do that. Point blank Idont trust  aaaaaany of these bitches. But we shall see what happens.

If I go tonight, I will walk out of here with my head held high, Because I would like to think I played a very good game. But I had to try and figure out HOW im going to get to the end. And that was by HOPEFULLY SUCCESSFULLY manipulating your ali to get you out. I believe whoever survives this vote will most likely go to the end and win. So

*Writes down Alec* Goodluck buddy :*
3952 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lol. Cali is like saying his vote to you..

Like thats so fishy to me. He could easily just change his vote but he just wants to seem like a villain.. LOL. But whatever. Im 50 50 with him at this point.
3952 days ago
Gaiaphage
all these bitches are dumb. I really can't stand any of them.
3952 days ago
Gaiaphage
So Alec comes to me and he's like "vote Sean out" and that he told Sean and Tyler to vote Eli. He is sooo shady like what the hell. If Tyler and Sean don't vote Alec OR they all vote me for some reason. I will throw a disgusting tantrum.
3950 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This is the first time all gay that I felt comfortable. Unless Tyler and Cali have some sort of final 2 which I don't know about. Both of them feel closet to me. So both would probably take me to the end rather than take each other. So hopefully I can win next immunity . We vote out Andy and call it a gg . Now if its final 2 Nd me Cali and Tyler end up there . I would vote out Cali and explain to him that I really just needed him to flip . Which I successfully did. Or maybe I'll just say how hard it is to choose between the two. Just to be safe . But omg final 5. That's pretty awesome. I can believe I managed to do everything I did this season. Like. I honestly do still got it! It's almost over! Hopefully I can get to the end and win it all :) !
3947 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
As its winding down. There's nothing I can really do but try and put trust in these people. Soo.
3944 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's Convo With Tyler:

LINCOLN: Ok . Ok so I have a plan. Me and you vote for caliboy . Surely Andy is gonna vote for me so if I tell Cali to just vote for you . That would make one vote me . One vote you and 2 votes Cali . I think I can sway him . Do you feel comfy with that? This way we just cruise right in finals. If you don't feel comfy we don't have to do it .

TYLER: I would be comfortable with that as long as you don't vote for me. lol

LINCOLN: I swear on everything I'm voting with you . Your gonna be in finals. I made that final 2 with you way back when it was us vs all of them and I will honor it no matter what anyone may say. Regardless if you beat me I would be super happy for you.

TYLER: Okay, then go ahead and tell him it's okay to vote for me. I'll talk to Andy to make sure he doesn't vote for me either, lol.

LINCOLN: Tell Andy to vote me. Sway him to vote me.

TYLER: I'll try my best. (:
3944 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Coming into this game I said that everyone is expendable no matter i may have said to you.. final 2 deal or not, which I have proved a couple of times. Tonight is no different. Hopefully Tyler is sticking by me. I know I'm a major threat to win this game but I really hope I have brainwashed Tyler enough to make him stay true to me. I told Cali that me and him are voting together. And I told him to vote Tyler . But that's just so I could throw his vote . Me and Tyler HOPEFULLY will be voting him. I honestly did the best I could in this game. And I think I played this game pretty well. Some people may not like me but. It's all good. This is it!
3944 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well bye me

Caliboy just told me to vote Jake ........ So obviously I'm going.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!