This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mrlincoln2u's Game File

Topic » Mrlincoln2u's Game File

3963 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Mrlincoln2u's confessionals will be posted here.
3962 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I can't say that I'm shocked that I made it on this season lol . But however I am soo excited that I'm here . I think my gameplay this time would be to like talk to everyone basically like I wanna know everything but I also want everyone to trust me . Also I wanna make sure I find someone who is like down to do a lot of dirty work and who like is ready to bathe in blood and who doesn't play with like there heart, like I'm telling you right now .. Everyone is expendable final 2 deal or not . So right now I'm just gonna try and see who is best fit to be my right hand man . It's time to manipulate these kids . If you can play of people's emotions . Then you can get them to do what you want . I hope I do really well :( !!
3962 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ok so I chose blackout to be like my partner in crime . I told him how we played together before and how he played really smart and that I think he was the reason why I got voted out . Which is total bs . But you let people feel good about themselves and they just eat it up . But I mean I honestly i think he's the best choice for now . Looking at my tribe ..That might change though .
3962 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Woah . Blackout is smarter than I think . He read right through my bs and told me I was brown nosing him . Lol . I LIKE HIM .. He's definitely someone I can see myself going far with .
3962 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
From Mrlincoln2u
Since gaiaphage is nosy
Aug 11, 2013 20:57:47
to black0ut247 Gaiaphage
Yea we are working together now . And I'm gonna be loyal to you as long as I get the same thing in return. :)
ReplyReply All
3962 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
This is getting me very very upset . I feel like its either I'm playing this game too hard or like no one wants to associate with me .. That makes me nervous . Like I try to talk to people and its like no one will ANSWER ME. Ugh so frustrating . So now I know I can't go to tribal because I feel like I'll prob be the one to go .
3961 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Winning this immunity challenge is crucial because I think it's the only way to ensure my safety
3961 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm extremely nervous about this vote because still no one has come and said a word to me ... But I'm just trying to further things out . I'm pretty sure I'm leaving though z either that or no one is playing .
3961 days ago
Gaiaphage
Well honestly I. Considering just dropping blackout because he's just not trustworthy I feel like . I talked to some of the other guys who are a bit easier to manipulate and told them who I felt needed to go . So . Hopefully it works out . If not, its been fun :*. I got placed on a sucky tribe anyway. I wish I was on asz's tribe . Lol. That's my boo.
3960 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's mail to Alec:

Lol . I was soooo paranoid . But I did vote for steel unfortunately because I thought that's what the majority was gonna do .. But apparently some people lied and Im not as smart as I thought I was...lol But anywho hopefully we can smooth this over and I can get back In your good graces ? That would be cute .
3960 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So all my paranoia was for nothing ! At least I think so . I have to figure out a way to get into the good graces of the rest of them because obviously I've made myself on the outs .. This will be hard .
3960 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I might have just sealed my fate with the little show that I just put on . But I guess it'll be a lesson'd learned. Lol .
3960 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ugh please god let us win this next challenge and let there be like a true switch .. Or like mutiny or something.. I'm tired of these bitches .
3959 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
YES ! I am SOO excited that we won this immunity. Im in this game another couple of days. I dont think that im exactly secure in the tribe.. but hopefully things switch up soon and I can start over.. And that I was the one who won it for us!.. Im a happy camper.
3959 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So there's been a lot of talk about one of the other tribes trying to take out our entire tribe in case there was a tribal swap . Just something I heard from the grapevines from dolphin and wangifold .
3955 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ty god for answering my prayer ! Finally there's a tribal switch . My tribe mates have decided we should all just try to stick together and try and make it back with each other on like the merged tribe . Uhm there is a lot of talk and paranoia that the other two tribes are gunning to take us out . That scares me a lot but maybe I can pull through. N try Nd stir some stuff up . But we shall see.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!