This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mrlincoln2u's Game File

Topic » Mrlincoln2u's Game File

3957 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's Convo With Jake:

LINCOLN: Omg I have the same sweater And who has a lot of sheep in this game? Are we thinking of the same person.

JAKE: I think we are... And what sweater... I WANT ONE... If its edgy... Idk why

LINCOLN: Omg the sweater i just put on. Its so qute. But anyways .We never really talked strat. LOL.I think now might be a good time for us to get aquainted.

JAKE: I'll say it... DAVID! Inb4, you are one of his sheeps (Thats right I said it). SO, how you voting?

LINCOLN: LOL. no i am most certainly not one of his sheep.. BUT UHMM .. Im voting for david because he is shady as fuck and good at those challenges. I got a couple of people on board.. It would be a good blindeside. You in ?

JAKE: Hell YES! :) I'm glad you weren't in the Cunty Shady Sheppard Alliance

LINCOLN: Lol. Oh my goodness. Thats great. Lets do it.
3957 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's Convo With Tyler:

LINCOLN: I just thought id let you know that David told me to vote you out. I dont know if your one of his ali or whatever but like.. If he is that comfortable to just throw your name out there like that. I think like thats a problem. LOL. So I am not voting for you. I just ask that you dont vote for me or even better vote with me to get him out.

TYLER: I've already voted for David, lol. And I've got Jake on board too. I'm not really his ally but we tried it for one and lets just say I kinda ruined it by leaking a convo to dolphin. :x
3957 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Soo my quest to get david out of the game hopefully is uhmm going well. David told me to vote for TYLER .. Which im not gonna do. I even brought it upon myself to tell tyler that david said to vote for him. I also told tyler that if david felt that comfortable with just throwing his name out there like that then he SHOULD be worried about him. In hopes that tyler felt more comfortable getting him out. I dont think david is stupid. I think he knows im after him. Idk if he has people as brainwashed as i think he does but who knows. But if this is my last vote. I did my best. I def had fun. I did what I wanted to do and didnt follow anyone else. SO.
3957 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well my games over

Because all these people are crazy and just wanna follow people . Whatever.
3956 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage

LINCOLN: So now you want me out ? Lol . I'm in your boat dude . I have no one .

TYLER: No dude, I want Steel out, I just had to say a name

LINCOLN: Well I hope this show who you can and cannot trust .

TYLER: Yeah, I just sent a message to Gaia about that, lol. But I would be absolutely stupid to not vote Steel out because he has openly admitted to targeting me as soon as I don't have immunity.
3956 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well honestly . I've been saying this for a while but honestly I think I'm most likely going this time . I'm glad I got into single digits aaaand yea.
3955 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage

LINCOLN: Hey man . Isn't it crazy how we turned things. Now we have control! Lol. I'm thinking Andy is the target . What do you think about doing that ?

TYLER: Yeah I know. A few nights ago, I thought for sure I would be the one voted out and now we're golden! (: I'm fine with Andy, just as long as it isn't me. :P

LINCOLN: You have anyone your really close with . I would love to go to finals with you bro. We have a great story . Lol . We're so close

TYLER: Nope just you. So if this is a final 2, that would make it so much better
3955 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Oh my goodness . Winning immunity is kinda bittersweet . Because now people might see me as a huge threat if I haven't already been seen. As a threat. So what I'm trying to do now is trying to make some of these people feel closer to me. Like start making some deals. I need to be as phony as possible. Lol. If that's possible . I don't trust any of these bitches . I honestly can't believe how far I've come In this game. Like looking back at day 1 I thought I was gonna be out before the merge and here I am final 7. Considering this is the only reason I'm even playing on tengaged anymore I take this very seriously and I'm glad it kinda paid off. I just have I make sure I keep these people glued to me thinking I'm there best friend. Lol. So they won't get any ideas . So as far as I know the vote is Andy tonight. But we will see what happens.
3955 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I really don't see how I'm gonna squeeze me way out of this one. I honestly don't. I don't see any one of this four flipping. I know if I don't win immunity . I'm probably the next in line to go. I have to think of something.
3954 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's Convo With Sean:

LINCOLN: You tricked me! Dude I trusted you like I swore up and down to Matt that you were with us. That's how much I wanted to keep you safe because I have no one and I was trying to find SOMEONE to go to the end with . That's why I didn't lie to you about the vote! Do you really feel that comfortable on that side . Like you have such a better shot with me and Tyler at the end . If Andy or Blackout make finals . There gonna win . Everyone hates me on the jury. And Andy and Alec are way better at challenges than I am. Like I honestly really wanted to go to the end with you. That's disappointing bro.

SEAN: MY RESPONSE: Bro I had to lie to get out the guy that strong armed me (Matt) to vote out David who to believe it or not I was in good kahoots with. So to tell me that I made a bad  move is ridiculous as matt hasnt even came to me at all during the vote and I had the others wanting to avenge David which I was obviously good with. However looking at the bigger picture I see your point on Alec and ANdy. BUt for now I dont need you criticizing my game when I surely to me made a good move on getting Mat out who I couldnt trust plus rumors had it that you him and ANdrew had a Strong F3 that people wanted to split up.
Now we are in a position where we (which I and tyler could join) to take down alec or andy next. However I am sorry I pulled all this trust upon you taht you had my vote. BUt I couldnt just bluntly tell you that no I am voting Matt out when this TC was the first time we even spoke. YOu told me the truth on how you voted so that counts for something on the parth of working with you if we do align to take down alec or Andy next.

LINCOLN: Lincoln: The reason why I came to you wih voting out ale was because when I pitched the idea of Alec to Andy, he said that is who he trusts the most out of everyone left so he couldn't do that. And then he brought up Matt which I guess was the initial plan but I didn't wanna do that. Matt helped me out big time. So that's why I came to you about taking out Alec because from what I was seeing you were low on the totem pole and needed someone. Just like I have been this whole game. So I thought we were in the same boat and it would have been amazing if we came out on top. It's still not too late dude. I understand you had to do that but it's not too late.

SEAN: Ahh ok well didnt see this before my last message however I do agree upon this idea. Maybe our best move next is to vote out  Eli because even Alec came to me upon not letting him scope much further along as well due to how he cant vote n inactivity that he possess. Anywho those are next choices as well and than can go for the real game turn around as well. PLus idk who you be more loyal to me or tyler or even andrew in the very end. THats another theory and question I have to figure out myself.
3954 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So I'm on a mission to get Cali to be on my side . It seems like it's kinda working. I'm trying to make it seem like I have no one and that I wanna go to the end with him. Hopefully that'll work.
3953 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
LOL. I had a feeling that I was probably going to win that challenge. I mean it wasn't even like a very serious challenge AT ALL but. I guess I'm more into the game than the other people. As for this tribal council I'm not really sure what people are gonna do. If I can get Cali to flip. Its all so confusing. But Im gonna see what I can do. I think everyone has like a personal vendetta against me to be honest because like NO ONE talks to me really about votes are anything now. I always have to approach people. And then Im the one that gets seen as this super social person. It sucks. But Im gonna see if I can work my charm. *Weave Tosses*
3952 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I have no intentions on taking Cali to final 2 if it is a final 2. And I generally HATE making final 2 deals with people I dont want to go to finals with but, I have to use the best of my MANIPULATIVE ways. Cali thinks me and Him are buddy buddy. We are for now. As long as he continues to vote out his ali's, That would be amazing. What worries me is that they thought me and Andrew were like a close nit pair which we were not. So maybe this was just a plan to try and dwindle the numbers they THOUGHT i had. Idk. Im really hoping I can win this next immunity just for the single fact that I dont trust any of these bitches. Tyler included. And if I win next immunity it will show me were cali really stood the whole time. I would like to think I have a way with words. So I think Cali is with me honestly. I really do. Unless he is just as manipulative and Im and idiot. But we will see. FINAL 6 !!
3952 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lincoln's Convo With Sean:

LINCOLN: Omg :) ! Huge turning point in this game.
--
I'm so excited. I feel like I finally have like a REAL ally now. Everyone here has lied to me. Even tyler at one point. But I am glad that you helped me. Us two getting to the end would be the best outcome. No one would see it coming. Me you and tyler have a clear shot to final 3. If Andy or Alec dont win immunity, we could possibly get them out next. It would be the PERFECT time. And we have Eli as leverage. I def wasnt really expecting tyler to stay but Im glad you came through. Hopefully im not being played and I know I keep saying that but Ive been played by everyone that is left at one point. So I really hope your with me to the end :). Were doing great.

SEAN: Yes I am glad, I really do hope you win this next immunity so we can easily influence tyler to vote with us this round, However I did message him about the idea of voting andy out next to split alec/andy. TO me I think we have a better shot splitting andy first and than appeasing Alec on why we done so over Andys furry or so. Anywho I message him about like why I think it could be a good move for us to do so at this TC even if you dont win immunity and so now its time to wait and see as he hasnt sign on yet. Regardless I do think you winning Immunity is your best shot for this plan to really execute but also cross fingers it work without it too. (Just higher probability if you do win) xD

LINCOLN: I mean Ill try to win. but the last two I won by luck. LOL. So like if its something thats like thinking or speed. Alec and Andy have a good shot. But I will try for the reason that I wouldnt feel safe otherwise. LOL. But if I didnt win immunity you still wouldnt feel comfy like voting out andy if Alec were to win and vice versa?

SEAN: Mmm no I would but I think our best shot to get tyler on our side is if you do win you know? thats what I am saying but we see what he thinks or says.

LINCOLN: OOH ok? Your smart, I would have NEVER thought about that. LOL
3952 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage

LINCOLN: Just so you know. Me and you are still final 2. No matter what I tell cali. Right now he thinks that me and you arent even like anywhere close to being like cool with each other. But we just need to ride of that. you know. But I dont think I have to tell you that your my boy till the end ;D !

TYLER: Definitely. Pull Cali in and we've got majority, I believe. Or at the very least, something to work with.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!