This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4425 days 4 hours ago
bclrockschamp
25 days ago, 8 new people were marooned on the islands of Palau. But they had to face a huge twist.......Dynamic Duos. They had to face 4 past duos. Anetega & Quinn, jman & semaj, Eli & Flame, and Unit & Bdreezy. The new people had to make their own duos also. Then they were divided into 2 tribes of 4 duos. Airai and Malakal. On Day 1, Airai had a good shelter and such a good place to live in. At Malakal, things wernt going well, and had a huge rainstorm hit them. At the immunity challenge, Airai won in a blowout, sending Malakal to their first tribal, were Unit & Bdreezy were voted out. They went to Duo Island, then Unit won the Duel and was heading to RI. Then the next duo Eli & Flame was voted out of Malakal and was sent to DI, were Eli won the DI duel and was sent to RI to face Unit in a duel. In the end, Eli won and Unit was eliminated, then Eli returned back into the game. On Day 6, the duos were no more, and the tribes were shuffled. On day 6, Malakal still struggled, even tho they had 7 and Airai had 6. On day 7 and 9, Malakal lost again the next 2 and was sent to next 2 tribals, where semaj, survivor1998, and Survivorfan1111 was voted out. On Day 12, TheSexiestDude990 was Evacuated due to personal reasons. On day 13, the tribes merged into Dabu. Alliances started forming and things were going well. antega won the individual immunity, then MichaelAravind was voted out and the first juror. On day 17, Quinn was Evacuated due to leaving tengaged. Then another evacuation was happening when imprincearthur was banned. Then Day 20, the final 6 competed in a long immunity challenge, then Riley won immunity and Eli granted his wish, as he was the 7th voted out. Last week, strategy was their when they saw their threats. bwburke94 won immunity and then the person voted out was.........antega34, the fourth time player. 4 are left.......bwburke94-the huge Bcl Survivor fan, jman - the all canadian hero, mjf - the loud cool kid, and Riley - the dominater. Who will win and who will be voted out 4th and 3rd. Find out on Survivor Dynamic Duos!!!!!!!!!!
4425 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
So what time will we get started?
4425 days 4 hours ago
bclrockschamp
at 12 pm est
4425 days 4 hours ago
jman96
ok
4425 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
This might be a close shave for me.
4425 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
I'm going down to the barber shop at 11, so I should barely be able to make it back by 12.
4425 days 4 hours ago
bclrockschamp
ok how bout 1 pm
4425 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i meeting up with my bros @ 1
4425 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i am happy to be here tho
4425 days 3 hours ago
bwburke94
I'm back.
4425 days 2 hours ago
bwburke94
So apparently it's delayed until 1 pm?
4425 days 2 hours ago
bclrockschamp
For todays immunity challenge u must get 5 people to post ur name here

the first person to get all 5 people to post their name in here wins immunity and is guarenteed f4
4425 days 2 hours ago
bclrockschamp
*f3
4425 days 2 hours ago
ninjakitty
Bwburke fo the lolz
4425 days 2 hours ago
bclrockschamp
bw-1/5
4425 days 2 hours ago
bwburke94
I'm actually surprised there's a spam this late, considering how long those take.

I lead 1-0-0-0.

open group

Bcl's Survivor Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!