This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14- Hillary

Topic » Tribal Council #14- Hillary

2997 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
I will now walk the jury in. Murphy, Luna, Will, David, Tristian, Brady, Sagar, and Austin A., voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council. Viv has won immunity and is ineligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game. THIS IS THE FINAL ROUND TO USE AN IDOL.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME *AND* VOLIBEAR by 8 PM EST tomorrow.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled. Also remember to send me a mail before the votes are read if you have an idol and plan to use it.

ID ALSO LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ON AT 10 PM FOR THE CHALLENGE IF POSSIBLE!!!

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
2997 days 2 hours ago
Slice
nyello
2997 days 2 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Daniel- This is the last night that Hidden Immunity Idols can be played. What can we expect to happen in tonight's vote?
2996 days 18 hours ago
fastpaton727
I dont know where to go my blogs dont work im not knowned on this site but I have been red nosed for nothing I just want to play I do not have multis nor does anyone else from my house play how do I fix this quick. Srry for interrupting the game but I just need help
2996 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
wish I could help you, Patton, but without mods you'll probably just have to wait until it turns into a white nose.
2996 days 16 hours ago
fastpaton727
ok thx its cool just sucks
2996 days 13 hours ago
Brandonator
It's white now so go to edit your avatar and hit save
2996 days 12 hours ago
fastpaton727
Ya I relizemfixed fast im happy
2996 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
*comes in with voting urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Redemption Island is over.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the final time to do so.
2996 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
-Austin W. stands-
2996 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast for Austin W. will not count.
2996 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
-Viv stands-
2996 days 4 hours ago
Slice
me @ viv
2996 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Viv: I would like to play this on Daniel since I can't on myself.

This is also a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for Daniel will not count.
2996 days 4 hours ago
Slice
AW VIV GOD BLESS
2996 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
-no one else stands-

I'll go read the votes.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!