This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Hillary

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Hillary

3005 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to tribal council. Brandon has won immunity and is ineligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME *AND* VOLIBEAR by 11 PM EST tomorrow.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3005 days 20 hours ago
Bradyman7
hi
3005 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Me for once
3005 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
Brady - Since the numbers are getting down to the wire why have you still never messaged me a vote?

Just kidding: Brady, since the numbers are getting smaller and smaller do you think alliances are beginning to form?
3005 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
Brandon - Now that we're halfway through the merge phase, do you think people's actions in the pre-jury could come into play?
3005 days 16 hours ago
fastpaton727
Ill take a question
3005 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
Patton - Being a Yellow level at final 8, do you feel that being one of the lower color level players has work as an advantage or disadvantage in any way?
3005 days 16 hours ago
Bradyman7
Just kidding: Brady, since the numbers are getting smaller and smaller do you think alliances are beginning to form?

Yes, no shit.
3005 days 15 hours ago
Brandonator
Well to be quite honest I was on RI for almost the entire pre-jury time so I don't even know what anyone was doing
3005 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
sagar
3005 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Brady- Why do you think you've been targetted so much? For the past 3 rounds you have received votes.

Brandon- This is your first (won) immunity. Do you think it was a crucial one, especially when you were one of two people to play?

Sagar- Do you think all the twists are over with this season?
3005 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
hopefully not
3005 days 12 hours ago
Bradyman7
Brady- Why do you think you've been targetted so much? For the past 3 rounds you have received votes.

I don't like to bring the race card into it, but I honestly think it's because I am white.
3005 days 2 hours ago
Brandonator
Well obviously the rest of my fellow tribe members didn't think this challenge was very important, but I did :-)
3004 days 23 hours ago
Volibear
7/8 votes
3004 days 21 hours ago
fastpaton727
I think it is a advantage  because im not rlly a threat

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!