This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3399 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
For VILLIAN OF THE SEASON, I nominated Big Joe, Dakota, and Josh.

The winner..... DAKOTA again. Whether it was plotting a large majority of the tribals, lying his way through elimination after elimination, and being messy and shady to even his closest allies, Dakota was the textbook version of a villian.
3399 days 6 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
grats again Dakota
3399 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
For BEST PRE JURY PLAYER, I nominated Alexandriana, Blake, and Maxwell.

The winner.... BLAKE. Now pregame, my absolute favorite was Rileythepegasus but after her tragic tribal I knew she couldn't take this title. And most of the pre jury was pretty quiet honestly. It only makes sense that the first Outsiders vote end up being the best part of the prejury. And the person who was affected by it causing a complete halt to the game for his last stand. Even though ultimately, his choice was kinda... bad lol it was still great to see.
3399 days 6 hours ago
mman23
Wait, when did that poll get put up. Were we notified about it??
3399 days 6 hours ago
mman23
Congrats to Joe tho. Closer vote than either of us probably thought!
3399 days 6 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
lol thanks Josh
3399 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
For the BEST IDOL PLAY, my nominations were ANGEL using her idol at F12 (when Abel left), ANGEL using her idol at F9 (when Andy left), and BIG JOE using his idol to save Adam D. at F5 (Dakota left).

It was not an easy decision for this one, but in the end I decided Big Joe's idol getting Dakota out wasnt really the ending that would satisfy a casual viewer. He was so evil and it just seemed like a moment where you almost felt bad because he had the game (however he was still the villian so it was just desserts).

ANYWAYS. Angel's F9 idol play won this award because... she found that idol minutes before the tribal. And her fate was literally sealed. I was about to post the thread and I just happened to see her mail and let her know. It was so spur of the moment and the fact that her, Dakota, and Reed should not have been that powerful was too amazing to watch.
3399 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
@Josh, I made it a couple of days ago and tagged you all in a blog about it. But I guess you didn't see it before I deleted it? I also made an ad but it didn't go through sadly.
3399 days 6 hours ago
mman23
Ok guess spamming is the way this season was decided. A PM definitely would've been a more effective use.
3399 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
For BEST CONFESSIONALS, I nominated Big Joe, Dakota, and Josh.

In the end I chose BIG JOE. He was one of a few who really kept me in the loop on all the inner workings of the game, and I was really appreciative because he really went in depth and he was constantly sending them in to me.
3399 days 6 hours ago
ajwesome
Not being nommed for anything is upsetting :( I had a solid gameplay that only the outcast twist was capable of destroying
3399 days 6 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
yay thanks Kono
maybe this is a selling point to bring me back for all-stars? :O
3399 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well being fair, AJ wasn't even going to get a jury vote. I was going to just not count Angel and make it a 6 person jury, meaning Big Joe would've won 3-2-1*. But someone talked me into it.

The game was already decided, you just got an extra vote.
3399 days 6 hours ago
ajwesome
I'm gonna just say you may not have seen my gameplay but ask CJ all my worl was behind the scene with him josh and Adam we kept our alliance on the down low
3399 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
@AJ- A lot of confessionals played into the decisions on nominations. I rarely got a word in from you and I got a lot of others saying how you were a secondary character. Once again, I was only kept in the loop by a few people so I can only base my decisions off what I saw.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!