This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3391 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Congrats to our final three! Adam, Big Joe, Josh, you have gone as far as you can go in this game.

Now the decision is in the hands of our jury: CJ, Andy, Reed, Sterling, Benry, Dakota, and Angel.

Adam, Big Joe, and Josh, please post an opening statement about why you feel that you deserve to win this game. Once you have done that, the jurors can begin their questioning. Keep in mind Adam is possibly gone??? so we may have to proceed without him.

JURORS, please do not vote until you have asked at least one question. Thanks.
3391 days 17 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Hello ladies and gentlemen of the jury. You guys have an important job today, you guys have to decide who should be named the champion of this game. And it is my job to convince you that I am the right person to be named the sole survivor.
For the moment, I wont go into a whole lot of detail, because I know you guys will ask questions that will allow me to do such, so ill just save the detailed accounts for later.
I will say a few things though. On the first day of this game, I was in a horrible position. I was voted the most threatening person on my tribe, and I could have been easily voted out. However I made decisions, such as mutining to the other tribe, that kept me in the game. Once I got into a stable position, I was able to start making moves, and those moves had carried over and lead me to where I am today, here at the final tribal council.
I have played a completely un-ethical game, and I admit to it. I have lied, backstabbed, and manipulated many people. But for this final tribal council, you can expect only honest answers from me, and I am eager to hear your questions.
So in conclusion, I believe I have a rightful claim to the title of Sole Survivor of this game. I have played the best I possibly could. I have made moves, and I was not afraid to get my hands dirty, but nobody can say i did not play this game every moment of the way.
Thank you guys.
3391 days 17 hours ago
mman23
Hello everyone. I may not have been the biggest name or the most physically apparent in the challenges, but this was all a part of my strategy. I realized quickly that if I tried to be the head honcho that I would quickly get outrun. I made a good connection with Joe pregame, and upon the tribe swap, I was able to solidify this bond. I played a very Sandra-esque game where, as long as I wasn't the person going home, I didn't feel bad at all. I was very much in conversation with Joe through all of our strategic decisions, and he should admit that if he is honest with himself. Near the final 7 or so, I set myself up to ensure that I would make the final 3 no matter how the remaining rounds shook out. I can't wait to hear what questions the jury has for me, and good luck to Joe!
3391 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
[Adam is on but I'm going to go ahead and say you can ask questions]
3391 days 10 hours ago
cjuddy
Okay i guess ill start the questioning off..

As i stated in the tribal i went, and i quote;
"Ill give them the chance to mail me explaining why they voted for me. If not, and you make the final 3 then don't expect my breath"

Obviously referring to the people who said they were voting with me, but then flipped and voted me out. Now I am not a bitter guy, however I am a man of my WORD, so here come the questions :)

Adam: Ask my closest allies eg; AJ and I always said how you were the person i trusted the 'least' yet you proved to me time and time again how trustworthy you actually were! You stuck with me from basically, the beginning of the game to the point where i left. So thank you :) Honestly and loyalty are traits that are hard to come by these days. You sit next to two people who said they were voting with me in the vote I left so that obviosuly gives you 1 ups on them. However you still havent earnt my vote.. i have a couple questions

1. What was your 'strategy' this game. Because while loyalty is an admirable trait to pocess, it isn't enough to win you the game. So please explain to myself and the jury all about your vital moves that got you to the spot you grace your behind on.

2. Why would Joe deserve to win over you?

3. Biggest move you made this game.

Now i move on to Joe!

Joe, I admire 'most' of the game you played because you did PLAY an actual game from the beginning to the end. You stayed UTR when you needed to. You won your fair share of immunities and arguably did so without getting too much blood on your hands. The thing that Adam obviously has against you is the fact that he played a game where he never lied to 'me'. On the vote I left, you still confronted me about it and explained why you did it so I was grateful for that, even if at the time i seemed pissed off. Now please answer the following questions :)

1. Why does Adam deserve to win over you?

2. What were your 3 largest moves

3. In your opinion who, of the jurors sitting before you is the least deserving to be there. It can be me, if thats your opinion. But id like you to base it on gameplay. Because obviously there are jurors who have done more in the game than others.

4. At what point did you realize you wanted me gone and why? I know we sort of clarified parts of that, but there are still some grey areas

Thats all for the finalists for now :)
3391 days 9 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Alright, well thanks for the question CJ, and i will gladly answer them.

1. Why does Adam deserve to win over you?
I will agree with you that Adam played a morally correct game, and that can go a long way. So if thats what the jury wants, then that would be a reasoning for it.

2. What were your 3 largest moves

Okay, my first big move I would say is my mutiny to Folio from Ostrya, while it might not have been a very apperant move to everybody else, I would not be in the game if I did not do that.

My second big move I would probably say was when I voted you out. I had two options ahead of me. I could either take you out, who I know is a very talented player. or I could have taken out Angel, who isnt as decorated as you are, but was very tight with Dakota. I was legitimately considering both sides of the vote, but at the end of the day, it came down to who i thought could take control of the game, and I know if you got the proper momentum you could very likely be here at the end.

And finally, the vote where I idoled out Dakota at the final 5 was a very big move. Dakota had been very much a power player in this game, and I knew bringing him to the end would be shooting myself in the foot, and I had immunity that round and he didnt. So i knew i needed someway to get him out. So with the immunity win, I recieved an idol clue and that made 2. There had been rumors up to that point that Dakota and Angel had an idol, but Benry pointed out that Sterling was voted out with an idol in his possesion. So that meant the idol was still up for grabs. I had a very strong feeling that Josh would flip back to Dakota and Angel, so I knew if i wanted Dakota out, I would have to find the idol and play it on Adam. Thankfully the clue i got was very helpful and I was able to get Dakota, who I thought was the frontrunner for the title, out.

3. In your opinion who, of the jurors sitting before you is the least deserving to be there. It can be me, if thats your opinion. But id like you to base it on gameplay. Because obviously there are jurors who have done more in the game than others.

This is a tough question actually, because I would have to answer from my perspective and my perspective is far from reality. For instance, I knew very little about the game that you played in this game, based on your past accomplishments I assume you played a very solid game pre-merge, but I have no way to know for sure. Same goes for Andy.

But to answer your question, I would probably have to say Andy. I have literally no idea what he did pre-merge because of the fact i never played on the same tribe as him, and he only lasted 1 vote after the merge. The same would go for you, CJ, but you were very active in the vote that you were eliminated. Im sure if I played on the same tribe as the both of you, my answer to this question would be VERY different. But I just am not privy to the tribal dynamics pre-merge for you guys.

4. At what point did you realize you wanted me gone and why? I know we sort of clarified parts of that, but there are still some grey areas

This is a kind of complex answer. I was the one who initiated the plan to get you out. However, I was not decided until a couple hours before the votes were read. Let me explain a little bit more.

Up to this point I was in a 4 person alliance with Reed, Josh, and Dakota. And we had Benry and Sterling with us to maintain old tribal lines, and Angel as well. They all wanted to vote out somebody from the other tribe, it was between you, CJ, and Andy. I expressed my opinion that out of the two of you, I knew that you are a more dangerous player, and everybody else just pretty much went with it.

However, I knew I needed to be socially entwined with more than just my alliance, so i decided to strike up a conversation with you. But the conversation with you went deeper than I originally thought it would, so I just went with the flow. So, what happened was you initiated a plan to get o
3391 days 9 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
okay wow just noticed my post got cut off
3391 days 9 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
So, what happened was you initiated a plan to get out Angel, and I legitimately was debating between the two options, because there was good reasoning for both sides of the vote. At the end of the day though, I did decide to vote you out.
3391 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
Nice answers, you basically answered everything so now ill just wait on Adams answers.. if he gets to it XD
3391 days 9 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
thank you :)
3391 days 9 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
im going to bed, ill check back in the morning
3391 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
is adam's mom going to answer his jury questions for him?
3390 days 21 hours ago
dak236
Alright. So...congrats you three. I don't really have questions....I have statements. One for each of you.

Joe- We were a final two together. Since literally day two of this game. I had no reason to question your loyalty until...oh wait! You tried to take out one of our alliance members, resulting in the elimination of reed instead! That one backfired. I questioned your loyalty from that point on in this game, and....go figure, I was correct. You were untrustworthy and willing to sell anybody out just to make it to the final 3. With that being said...by the end of the game...nobody trusted you, except maybe adam...whose presence in this game I will talk about later. So...basically what im saying is you only had one mindless sheep on your side. fortunately for you, you took me out, because I could have beaten you in the final immunity. That was your move in this game. taking me out. BUT, you did nothing but lie to me..when you were the person I thought I could trust the most. So, that to me is sloppy gameplay...because social game is half of what this is. It isn't there for me. Your physical game however is there, and it was not as impressive as mine, but still impressive. :))).

Josh- You were pretty much a sheep for Joe up until like....the final six. While that is all good....your 'under the radar' gameplay is much more of an inv than a UtR for me. Honestly to level with all three of you, the only people who I knew existed after merge were Angel, sterling, And Big Joe. I took sterling out with my quick thinking after he targeted Big Joe, while Angel and I got taken out by big Joe. HOWEVER< while your strategy was basically to be a sheep to whoever had power, and your physical game was miniscule at best...your Loyalty to tell me the truth at all times is what makes me admire your game. I LOVE HONESTY. if Big Joe could have told me ONE time that I was in his sights, that he no longer wanted to be with me in the final three (even though all of the jury hates me...so the joke is really on him.) I would have appreciated it. Instead, he tried to pretend to be a victim, and called ME untrustworthy, when I quite literally saved his sorry ass from getting 7th place. So I mean...you played a better social game with me. and I hope that pays off for you. I really do. Big Joe is a very bad judge of who to take to the finals...and I hope this game shows that when he tries to be in control, he really just falls flat. Because I think his over extension and his "I'll work with you" spam message to everybody in this game is very sketchy, and shouldn't be rewarded. So, with that said. I hope you win.
3390 days 21 hours ago
dak236
Adam- The only word that I ever heard come out of your mouth when you said something was some weird bleeting sheep noise. You're irrelevant, your physical game sucked. Your strategy was to let big joe carry your carcass smelling ass over the finish line. You deserve to be kicked out...oh wait, you may already be. I have 500 dollars- i Mean reasons, why you shouldn't win this game.

SO YEAH. Vote for Josh, because he wasn't dirty this game...and it was apreciated.
3390 days 21 hours ago
ILoveSleep
*Steps forward*

Name the biggest fuck-up of every juror

Don't and you don't get my vote

Okay thanks :)
3390 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
benry you are a rat from hell and stop being bitter about an internet game

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!