This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6- New Ostrya

Topic » Tribal Council #6- New Ostrya

3448 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Andy is immune. Everyone else is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Three self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3448 days 16 hours ago
amf7410
Anday
3448 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
Ceejay
3448 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Andy- Our first individual immunity winner. Hows it feel to be guaranteed top 11, at least?

CJ-You were right behind Andy. Do you feel bummed that it didnt work out for you?
3448 days 16 hours ago
amf7410
It feels great knowing that I am not going to be voted out. Even if you think you are in a good spot you never know!!
3448 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
CJ-You were right behind Andy. Do you feel bummed that it didnt work out for you?

It always sucks when you are soo close to winning but end up losing XD
But I'll give props where props is due and Andy won that fair and square :)
3448 days 16 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
Angel
3448 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Angel- After the last tribal results, and all the votes thrown everywhere, do you think you're in danger?
3448 days 15 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
It is definitley a possibilty! I think in the vote it clearly showed how scattered everyone was and honestly everyone with the exception of Andy will probably be nervous at next tribal.
3448 days 15 hours ago
mradamman12
heyoo
3448 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Adam D- Every tribal council, you seem to be among the ones getting voted. Do you think tonight will be different?
3448 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
4/6 votes
3447 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, UNLESS they get to send an Outsider vote.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.
3447 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
-Angel stands up and hands me an idol-
3447 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
The rules of survivor state that in the event an idol is played, all votes cast against the person will not count.
3447 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
This IS a hidden immunity idol. All votes against Angel will not count, and in the event of an Outsider vote occuring tonight, she will not be an option.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!