This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2- Ostrya

Topic » Tribal Council #2- Ostrya

3422 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. There are no immunities, everyone is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Three self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3422 days 20 hours ago
cjuddy
Cj
3422 days 20 hours ago
mman23
Josh!
3422 days 20 hours ago
Stering_butter
hey
3422 days 20 hours ago
amf7410
Andy
3422 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
CJ- In the first tribal council, you had to vote more based off inactivity. Now that you have a real vote, whats your thought process?

Josh- As the host, I didn't really know much about the process of deciding who would make the flag. Can you enlighten me?

Sterling- How did you feel about the results? Did you think the decision was correct?
3422 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Andy- Last time we had an 8-1-1 vote. Does that show unity, or is it just the calm before the storm?
3422 days 20 hours ago
Broniak
Me
3422 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Maxwell- Do you think the Outsiders twist will come into effect any time soon?
3422 days 20 hours ago
mradamman12
hey
3422 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Adam- Last tribal you received a vote. Does that worry you?
3422 days 19 hours ago
cjuddy
CJ- In the first tribal council, you had to vote more based off inactivity. Now that you have a real vote, whats your thought process?

This challenge honestly was no help in seeing who the weakest players are :P I have a fair idea though.
Its easy to put the blame on Adam for losing the challenge but at least he submitted a flag. From this we need to use communication better because i dont think everyone agreed in using his flag. Had we used Stiring we may have won.. we may not have but we wont know will we XD
3422 days 13 hours ago
mman23
Josh- As the host, I didn't really know much about the process of deciding who would make the flag. Can you enlighten me?

Sure! Well Stering volunteered early to do the flag, and then a bit later Adam came in with his design. Both were good options, and unfortunately we couldn't all decided which to pick before the deadline so it defaulted to the last one submitted.
3422 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
3/9 votes
3422 days 4 hours ago
ajwesome
AJ
3422 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
AJ- Do you think these two tribals are hurting or helping your tribe?

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!