This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

3450 days ago
konohavillage1
Also feel free to send in any opening confessionals as you see fit.
3450 days ago
cjuddy
purple is my bad luck colour :s
3450 days ago
rileythepegasus101
WAnna trade?
3450 days ago
cjuddy
i still like purple though ;)
3450 days ago
rileythepegasus101
GRRR

*pukes purple vomit on my buff*
3450 days ago
konohavillage1
By the way, I won't be revealing who voted who.
3450 days ago
Blake18
Yay! So excited
3450 days ago
dak236
yessss
3450 days ago
mman23
Congrats all!!
3450 days ago
cjuddy
what do you mean when you say "the most harm"
3450 days ago
konohavillage1
Who you think is the biggest threat to your tribe, and ultimately you.
3449 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
ANNOUNCEMENT: Steve has opted to leave the group, so I'm assuming that he is walking from the game. In the event of this happening, I do have an alternate.

Please welcome MITCH (Mitchkid64) to the Ostrya Tribe! As he is coming into this round late, you may NOT vote him as the most dangerous player and he will be immune this first round in the event that his tribe is the one that loses.

Otherwise, carry on as normal. You still have 2 hours to get in an idol guess before it refreshes. And don't forget your votes.
3449 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also, he will not be able to vote on who he thinks is the most dangerous player. He WILL participate in the immunity challenge though.
3449 days 11 hours ago
Blake18
Steve threatens to quit all the time so he can get his way... Looks like it didn't work this time xD
3449 days 8 hours ago
Broniak
^^^^^^^^^
So true, half the time he quits and half the time he stays and pouts about how he should've quit xDDD

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!