This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

3427 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome my castaways! If you've recieved a PM, you have been casted in my Survivor: Greek Island season! Congrats. I hope you’re ready for a season of lies, betrayal, trust, friendship, and ultimately victory! Before we get to the nitty gritty I want to explain some of how the game works.

(DISCLAIMER: I won't be sending the mails out for a few minutes just to confirm my picks and prepare for the first day.)
3427 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
yasss!
3427 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Okay, mails have now been sent! White levels need to add me so they can freely PM me whenever they want.
3427 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
YAYAYAYAYA!!!
3427 days 12 hours ago
dak236
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
3427 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Quick rundown of the game:

-        As usual, there will be two tribes of players.
-        At any time, there MAY  be a tribe swap. Don’t get too comfortable.
-        There are two idols that are hidden right now. Every day you will have a chance to guess for the immunity idol. The answer(s) will be different for each tribe.
-        The answer(s) to finding the idol will be a number between 1 and 200. You will either receive a message stating that “you have found the idol!,” “there was no idol,” or “it looks like someone beat you to it” depending on the accuracy of your guess.
-        If you find the idol, you may use it at any tribal EXCEPT for ones activated by the season’s twist. If you used it prior to the twist’s activation, it will carry through. But you can not wait for it to be activated to try to use it. More on that later. You MUST let me know before the voting period ends that you want to use your idol. You may NOT try to use it during a vote reveal.
-        You may transfer your idol or idols between players at any time, EXCEPT for during a vote reveal. You will do so via PMs.
-        Most of the challenges will more than likely not be live. I have a few planned, but I understand for everyone to be online at the same time. However, being on around the time the challenge is posted will definitely be an advantage to you.
-        Votes will be PMed to me.
-        Every round, I would appreciate a confessional or something to keep me posted on the inner workings of your game or at least reactions to events.
-        Unexcused failure to vote will result in a self vote. A second unexcused failure to vote will result in 2 self votes. Three unexcused failures and you will be expelled.

Feel free to ask any questions if Im missing anything.
3427 days 12 hours ago
anastasovski
wow yayyy :'')
3427 days 12 hours ago
cjuddy
:)
3427 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
TIME TO REVEAL THE SEASONS TWIST:

The theme of the season is based on “Outsiders.” Being in minority may not save your game, but it won’t leave you quite as powerless as it normally would.
During the premerge, any time that there is a unanimous vote to eliminate a player (as in a 8-1 vote, or all the other players besides one vote the same), that eliminated player will be able to cast a SOLE VOTE to eliminate ANY player from their tribe from the game, unless they played an idol that round. They may also vote for someone on the other tribe. However, if they choose to, the player will be mutinied and join the tribe that the Outsider was just voted out of.  This makes it much harder for a simple majority to come into effect, and also will make idols much more useful. That’s because if an idol is used and there’s only one vote that wasn’t nulled, the eliminated person will be counted as voted out unanimously and they will receive the power. So for example, in an 3*-1 vote where the 3 votes were nulled, the person idol’d out would gain the Outsiders power. Once we merge, this Outsider power will work essentially the same, except obviously there are no tribes to mutiny to. Use this power as needed.
3427 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
WHOAH!
3427 days 12 hours ago
dak236
fuck me.
3427 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
NO FAIR I WANNA BE PURPLE!!!
3427 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Here are the tribes.
TRIBE FOLOI
Tribe Color: http://www.colorhexa.com/bfe27a.png

anastasovski
best
Blake18
dak236
fabuluxe
ncmtnangel5
nickp
rileythepegasus101
Stering_butter
tditdatdwt1234d

TRIBE OSTRYA
Tribe Color: http://www.colorhexa.com/b18fc7.png

ajwesome
amf7410       
Broniak
cjuddy
ILoveSleep
mman23
MrAdamMan12
NewOrleansPelicans
Ppound
Steve4280
3427 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
(I mightve forgot someone in the first post :X)

Before we get to the actual first challenge, I need to poll you all. Please PM me the person on your tribe that you think will do the most harm to it in the long run. You have until 7 PM EST tomorrow to do this. Until then, make a good first impression. It may save your game.

The FIRST immunity challenge will take place tomorrow at around 7:30 PM EST. It will not be live.
3427 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I MUTINY!
3427 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Only cuz I wanna be purple =3

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!