This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRIDE Results

Topic » PRIDE Results

939 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
One vote for Loboda
and
One vote for Haley Reinhart

3 Votes :: HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
3 Votes :: LOBODA // Kisa
2 Votes :: INDILA // Midiaw
939 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
One vote for Loboda
and

4 Votes :: HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
4 Votes :: LOBODA // Kisa
2 Votes :: INDILA // Midiaw
939 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
One vote for Indila
One vote for Loboda

4 Votes :: HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
5 Votes :: LOBODA // Kisa
3 Votes :: INDILA // Midiaw
939 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
and
One vote for Loboda

5 Votes :: HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
6 Votes :: LOBODA // Kisa
3 Votes :: INDILA // Midiaw
939 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
One vote for Indila
and
One vote for Loboda

5 Votes :: HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
7 Votes :: LOBODA // Kisa
4 Votes :: INDILA // Midiaw
939 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
According to the votes, Loboda and Haley would have been the ones leaving us tonight.

However.

https://i.gifer.com/Q2WV.gif

The 2nd of 3 immunity idols have just come into play.
939 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
LOBODA // Kisa

Congratulations, you have saved yourself from the block and will be advancing to the semi-finals.

Loboda has used the immunity idol on herself which was awarded to her by discovering the idol on the front page of the game.
939 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
Loboda's safety, cements the fate of two of our beloved warriors.

We say goodbye to

HALEY REINHART // Jameslu

and

INDILA // Midiaw

My two queens, it has been my pleasure listening to the two of you, and I am so thankful you were both apart of this game. Come back to us in another life, we welcome you always.

939 days 6 hours ago
Midiaw
WTF?
All my work for nothing?
939 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Im proud of myself and felt impressive about my game after being on the bottom since the beginning. I just feel disrespected because there shouldn’t have been delay just to tell us that two of you are going home regardless how the votes are. It’s literally like having immunity idol at f3.
If I knew that powers are gonna come into play in a 3 people vote, I wouldn’t lose all that time socializing.
939 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
I’m sorry for the delay, it was not on purpose, I simply had too many irl things to juggle so I postponed results until the next morning when I woke up.

But I would not consider socializing a waste of time. It’s good to make friends :)
939 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
*hugs Ahmad & walks off into the sunset with him*
939 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
ngl the twists this season kinda made me hate it lol, like this deal for instance...imagine if I took it, then would Loboda & Indila both be eliminated immediately? It was a little much tbh.
939 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
If you took the deal, LOBODA would have still saved herself and Indila would go home solo.

And vice versa.

If everyone took the deal, everyone would make it to semi-finals
939 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
But I understand the gripe with this season, it was designed to have more layers of chance and choices than I’ve ever done in the past. This is an experimental season and I welcome all feedback.

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!