This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Sixth Siren Champion Is...

Topic » The Sixth Siren Champion Is...

1232 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
In less than 48 hours...

Falling in Reverse, Waa Wei, and Alisan Porter... one of you shall win this competition, win a gift, and receive the title of the Sixth Siren and the WINNER of The Music Wars!

Here's how to WIN!

Part A - Post one song that shall be deemed the SONG OF THE SEASON. It can be new or a resubmission. This song will also be used in polls to compete against the other two finalists. You have 24 hours to post.

Part B - Tell me why you, and not your fellow finalists, should win this season. You have 24 hours to post.

Part C - Over the course of the next 48ish hours, I will be revealing WINNERS POINTS! There are 7 total winner points to claim, whoever wins the MOST shall win the game!

(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the most points earned in the entire competition (with exception of finale night)

(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the highest ranking on finale night only

(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the most votes in the winner's poll (The poll opens after all 3 of you have posted)

(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the most votes from eliminated contestants

(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the highest average (including finale night)

(1) Winner's Point to the Singer who shall be selected by the POSEIDON'S PROMISE recipient (more details on this to come)

(1) Winner's Point to the Singer Weetmaster selects (not everyone Weetmaster has selected has won)

You have 24 hours to post parts A + B and then, it's time to crown a CHAMPION!

1232 days 9 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Popular Monster

I have been saving this song because it is pretty epic and deserved to be shared in the finals. This song has been on the charts at #1 for over 52 weeks. This song has a bit of everything in it from rap to rock to metal to those falsetto notes to just real and raw lyrics matched with a stellar music video. Whether people like rock music or not, this band deserves some respect for their talent.

I will split my speech into two parts and I’ll start with the strategic side first. From early on, Tim (tbrown_47) and I created an alliance that had roughly five of us in it. We were able to decide every single vote and we were always thinking ahead to these final seats which managed to get two of the members here, almost three! We made a deal with Midiaw to save him and have a number from the other side moving forward because we knew numbers would be important come merge. Despite being a threat, I only received one vote against me this whole game. Come merge, we had people from the other side attempt to make alliances which were likely fake but it gave us the inside info for who they would be attempting to vote out and we would use that to our advantage so we wouldn’t be down in numbers.

On the music side, I chose Falling in Reverse because they are a band that has not gotten the respect and recognition that they deserve. This song that I chose for the finals was actually their biggest song and has been a number 1 single for 54 weeks in a row on Billboard. Ronnie Radke is the heart and soul of this band and has truly put together a masterpiece of a band through his music and passion. He’s simply a man in love with music who has made many mistakes and enemies in his life yet still stands tall and faces his faults and works on himself. He is brutally honest in his music and pours his heart into his work so much. He has always hated the idea of people trying to fit him into a category of music because he felt it kept his potential locked up. He loves overlapping and testing out new ways to express himself through the art and he is damn good at it! I believe Falling in Reverse deserves this win because they produce music that they like rather than caring about what is cool and popular at the time, they put out music that people can relate to and listen to overtime and never get tired of! Ronnie has defied so many odds and is truly a changed man from his past and that deserves so much respect! Thank you for recognizing their potential.
1231 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing
OMG HERE IT COMES, THE FINALE.
Singer:魏如萱 (Waa wei)
Title:好嗎好嗎 (A gift)

While the lyrics in this song also describes the feeling when one is in love, this song is actually a gift from Waa wei to her fans too, it is dedicated to them.

Sometimes, you care about someone very much, you would want to try to walk the path that he/she took, see the view from his/her view. However, time moves on, so as other things in love. We would look back in our lives years later and what will we feel, maybe regret, maybe happiness, but whatever it is, everything that happened is always a gift to us.

This song may be dedicated to her fans, but I dedicate this song to everyone.

May your life be blissful always.

Song lyrics (Translation):
送一個禮物不如寫首歌給你 (Rather than giving you a gift, I'll write you a song)
至少裡面都是我們的畫面 (At least it will be filled with our memories)
數不清吵吵鬧鬧和哭腫的雙眼 (Filled with numerous fights and teary eyes)
當然有永遠最快樂的那天 (Of course, there will always be our happiest day)

習慣故作堅強裝得無所謂
(Had always tried to act strong, acted indifferent towards everything)
如果那一天忘記了怎麼辦 (But what if someday, there's no way of remembering everything)
要把對你的愛大聲唱出來 (Want to sing my love out loud)
一直唱一直唱還要一起唱 (Keep on singing, keep on singing, sing it with you too)

看你看的書 聽你聽的歌
(Read the books that you've read, listen to the song that you've listened too)
喝你喝的湯 想跟你一樣 (Drink the soup that you've drank, want to be just like you)
穿你的衣服 走你走過的路
(Wear the shirts that you've worn, walk the paths that you've taken)
幻想一起走 到忘記了孤獨
(Imagining that we're walking side by side, until loneliness is no longer a thought in mind)

送一個禮物不如寫首歌給你 (Rather than giving you a gift, I'll write you a song)
至少裡面都是我們的畫面 (At least it will be filled with our memories)
數不清吵吵鬧鬧和哭腫的雙眼 (Filled with numerous fights and teary eyes)
當然有永遠最快樂的那天 (Of course, there will always be our happiest day)

我要把對你的思念寫下來 (I want to tell you how much I miss you by writing it down)
不然那一天忘記了怎麼辦 (So that I won't forget it someday)
要把對你的愛大聲唱出來 (I want sing my love towards you out loud)
一直唱一直唱還要一起唱 (Keep on singing, keep on singing, want to sing it with you too)

看你看的書 聽你聽的歌
(Read the books that you've read, listen to the song that you've listened too)
喝你喝的湯 想跟你一樣 (Drink the soup that you've drank, want to be just like you)
穿你的衣服 走你走過的路
(Wear the shirts that you've worn, walk the paths that you've taken)
幻想一起走 到忘記了孤獨
(Imagining that we're walking side by side, until loneliness is no longer a thought in mind)

生命的默契 很難說到底 (Some things in life are very hard to be explained)
無論在哪裡 一樣互相牽引 (No matter where we are, we're always connected to each other)
也許有一天 離得好遠好遠 (Maybe one day, we'll be far apart)
記得這首歌 好嗎好嗎 (If so, please remember this song, can you promise me?)
這是我們的 好嗎好嗎 (This is ours, ok?)
這是我們的 好嗎好嗎 (This is ours, ok?)

Now, time to tell everyone why I deserve to win.

When I joined this game, I didn't think I would make it this far since I don't think people here know Chinese and yet I chose an artist whose songs are in Chinese, so I didn't put much effort during the first two efforts, I just searched for songs the fit the theme and surprisingly I ranked quite high and even first during battle #1, it was then that I started to put more effort into the competition, which in turn, put a big target on my back since I'm always ranked quite high before singles. I made an alliance with those who are more active in my tribe which manages to bring two of us to finale.

Did I make a move? Yes, I did. I am the one who received first power and I put Alisan up for elimination as I knew she was a big threat and prior to this Midiaw and I didn't talk in this game (We did prior to this game but not in this game itself), which actually opened up a working opportunity between me and him and we started to communicate since then.

Target on my back only grew bigger when we went to singles as I was starting to flop and others were trying hard to get me out of the game, but I survived each and managed to turn the tables before semifinals which I unloaded all my big guns out and brings me to final 3.

Now to the artist herself, I think she deserves to win as she really has the passion for making music and she has never been afraid to try to challenge herself into different genres, even her vocals are getting better with each release. Other than relationships, she would encourage people to be brave and go for things that wish to pursue, or if you want to cry, she has the song for it too. Her hard work was finally acknowledged when she received the award for "Best Female Vocalist" from the "Golden Music Award" this year. She may not has the most powerful vocal but her voice is like marshmallow, soft and airy.
1231 days 22 hours ago
Midiaw
Written by Demi Lovato, Laleh and Gustaf Thörn, Stone Cold has become the biggest performance of Alisan, as it regroups the 7 battles all in one:
1) Battle #1 This is the End: "I wish I could mean this, but here's my goodbye"
2) Battle #2 It's Good Shit!: This is the best performance or hits for Alisan
3) Battle #3 RUN FOR COVER!: This is released by Demi Lovato
4) Battle #7: The Way We Were: This song is very attached to me emotionaly
5) SAIL TO THE MERGE (Part 2): It's a free choice song because I have been saving it till the end.
6) Battle #10: Funky Fresh: With the mix of pop and soul of Demi Lovato's style, Alisan Porter performed this song amazingly. That's Alisan Porter; get off to her comfort zone and try new styles.
7) Battle #11: Two Is Better Than One: As we all know, this song belongs to Demi Lovato, but Alisan performed it in the Voice which got this song more hit.

Alisan performed lots of her songs without autotune to show her natural voice, and I think by taking that in consideration, she deserve to be reward it by staying natural throughout the whole season, as it said in the title of this season "The Sixth Siren".

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

✨Alisan's speech✨

I came in to this game and I had a really rough start. The fact that I knew nobody from the start in my team forced me to make bald decisions. Most of the people I have interacted in the past were all in the opposite team. I put myself up; I reintegrated by posting most of my greatest songs to survive day after day. I played the entire season without using a single power, but got a power used against me. At that moment, I felt more pressure on my shoulder. I had to keep my cool and have faith in myself. I tried to convince the other team to not vote for me with the argument that I will be willing to stick with them at merge and vote out my own team. That was the move I was willing to do until I heard that Tim was making deal with everybody from one of my team member. So at that point, I decided to stick to my team and stay loyal. At merge, things got more crazy because I know that if I don't get immunity, I'll be the one walking out the plank. I tried to not only save myself off the block, but also my teammates. It got worst when Demi Lovato got evicted, which weaken and outnumbered the old #Melusine. At this point, I tried to saved myself by giving my best. I managed a lot of personality to get me to where I am now. I had to really fight my way here. I faced a lot of roadblocks throughout this game. I believed in myself; I remained happy and positive about my gameplay and to any situation the game has challenged me. And even if my team didn't win all these battles, damn I tried my best. I played my full heart out despite being one of the biggest target. As it comes in the survivor motto: I think I outwitted, I know I outlasted, and I would said I outplayed.
This season has been amazing, Love💖 you all
Shoutout to our amazing host👌👌👌 and thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to express my talent.
Good luck to Falling In Reverse and Waa Wei ✌
1230 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
It is time to start awarding the final points and select a WINNER!
1230 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
We'll be going out of order...
1230 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck to all of you
🎉🎉🎉💗💗💗
1230 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
(1) Winner's Point to the Singer who shall be selected by the POSEIDON'S PROMISE recipient (more details on this to come)

The sixth and FINAL power of this game was awarded to NAO // tbrown_47

Here is the power:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/58/cc/1858cc56d860fea2be55e97dc61c0935.gif

~ P O S E I D O N ' S    P R O M I S E ~

With this power you get the most valuable advantage out there. You get to control a WINNER'S POINT!

At the finale, the deciding factor is a series of 6 winners vote, well, in this season there will be 7 winner points. IF you make it to the finale, you can use this point on yourself to give you an advantage to win, if you lose, or decide to give to someone else, you can grant this point to any other warrior. You may use this power to barter your way to the top.

NAO was eliminated at 5th but has awarded this point to FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele !!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WINNER'S POINTS
1 Point :: FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
0 Points :: WAA WEI // ilovetosing
0 Points :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1230 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the highest ranking on finale night only

I've listened to all your songs submissions and read your pleas, and I will be ranking them accordingly. This is ONLY a ranking of these three songs, this does not directly determine the winner.

Point Distribution
1st :: 15 Points
2nd :: 8 Points
3rd :: 1 Point

Each of you showed out tonight, and I will be happy with either one of you taking that final crown and representing the season. One of you impressed me the most tonight but only by a hair ahead of the other two. I truly believe this is a strong final 3 at this point I have no idea who is going to take it home.

Rankings
1st :: 15 Points :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
2nd :: 8 Points :: FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
3rd :: 1 Point :: WAA WEI // ilovetosing

Congratulations to Alisan, she is the winner of this point!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WINNER'S POINTS
1 Point :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1230 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
YUS COME THRU MISS ALISAN PORTER!!!
ROOTING FOR YOU BABY GIRL!!!
1230 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the most votes in the winner's poll (The poll opens after all 3 of you have posted)

Link to Poll: https://tengaged.com/group/4085-the-music-wars-sixth-siren/poll/who-deserves-win-150875

Alisan received the most votes at 50.3% and is the recipient of this winner's point

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WINNER'S POINTS
2 Points :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1230 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the most points earned in the entire competition (with exception of finale night)

TOTAL POINTS with excetion of finale night
124 Points :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
119.5 Points :: FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
118 Points :: WAA WEI // ilovetosing

Chart will be revealed later. Congrats to Alisan by gaining the most points out of all the finalists AND in the entire game.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WINNER'S POINTS
3 Points :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If Alisan wins one more point, she will be our SIXTH SIREN!
1230 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
(1) Winner's Point to the Singer Weetmaster selects (not everyone Weetmaster has selected has won)

I'm so proud of each of you. Falling in Reverse, you have followed the path to greatness and slashed your way to the top. An impressive run and truly deserving of the win. Waa Wei, you have touched a part of my heart with your delicate voice and experimental sounds, I have always been entranced by you. Alisan Porter, my God, your tenacity in this game has been so inspiring and you really blossomed in this season.

Tonight, I can only vote with my heart with the artist who made me fall in love with them week after week.

My winner's point goes to WAA WEI // ilovetosing

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WINNER'S POINTS
1 Point :: WAA WEI // ilovetosing
3 Points :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1230 days 17 hours ago
Midiaw
https://49.media.tumblr.com/ac4116ce6e25f370272b456e6388bc29/tumblr_o69eqlkozT1ugl21co1_540.gif
1230 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
(1) Winner's Point to the Singer with the highest average (including finale night)

Season 6 Completed Chart:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1opRRRY3AQWtKTOWw4MEd17UgOSvP0w1xT6tDcAJ0wxc/edit?usp=sharing

FINAL AVERAGES
9.81 :: FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
9.15 :: WAA WEI // ilovetosing
10.69 :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WINNER'S POINTS
1 Point :: WAA WEI // ilovetosing
4 Points :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It is my privilege to announce that Alisan Porter, played by Midiaw has received enough votes to win this game, win a gift, and become our

S I X T H   S I R E N !!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/2gtoSIzdrSMFO/giphy.gif
1230 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/5a44eb6d1f318d694cffc385/1576944250178-2SKOL18WISKJUKU2TYT3/Competition-Winner.gif?content-type=image%2Fgif

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!