This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T H E S E M I F I N A L S

Topic » T H E S E M I F I N A L S

1233 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
NAO // tbrown_47
"Get to know ya"

Nao, I was always so excited to see what you posted each battle. You have the most unique voice of the bunch and you take the most risks in experimental sounds. You say you had blast sharing her music, and I say I had the absolute privilege of listening to you these past weeks. You're a legend Nao.
1233 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
"Blue Bayou"

Alisan, you've had the shakiest journey on this season where you were constantly targeted and I feel like you gone to the ends of the earth and back trying to survive each week. There's strength in you as Alisan the artist and as you Midiaw the player. It's a smart decision to reuse your first performance and take me back to that moment, because you are a true warrior in my eyes. Your power is unmatched Alisan.
1233 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
The Top Tiered artist of The ALL KNOWING and 3rd finalist is...
1233 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw

Congratulations, we'll see you at the finale.

Here is where the rest of the rankings fell

2nd Halsey
3rd Nao
4th Ali Caldwell

To my 3 fallen angels, please keep your chins up and smiles on. You did not disappoint me, and in fact the three of you should be proud of making it to the top 6 out of 20 artists. You've all impressed me immensely. And I hope you decided to come back and play again for a future Music Wars season. You are all greatly welcomed.
1233 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
A very deserving group - good luck finalists! <3

NAO started at the bottom, slayed the post merge, and never received a single vote against her name. I think her redemption arc is complete. I'm glad I could play and get to learn about so many new amazing artists and songs.
1233 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congrats Top 3!
Hoping Alisan Porter wins since the other two are....meh.
1233 days 5 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
OMG I can’t believe it! Thanks so much for seeing Falling in Reverse’s potential. Appreciative to be in the finals ❤️ Good luck fellow finalists, it will be a tough but well earned battle for sure!
1233 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
https://67.media.tumblr.com/44577c88953bfe7a644acc6afb47d420/tumblr_o7g4hlegWE1ugl21co2_250.gif
1233 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Omg, I can’t believe I made it.
Honestly, Tim, James and jack, you were amazing. I’m happy to make it to the final, but also sad that you guys have to go. This season is the most epic season ever
1233 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
If Alisan doesn’t win me and akshar will riot
1232 days 19 hours ago
ilovetosing
Omg this is so exciting.

Gl to everyone in the finals.
1232 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 💗💗

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!