This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #11 Results

Topic » Battle #11 Results

1241 days 12 hours ago
Weetmaster
I need EVERYONE to send in 2 names this week as this is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!
Please send 2 names of the following people:

WAA WEI // ilovetosing
DEMI LOVATO // Delights
ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko
JOJO // kaylee21
SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000

The two warriors with the most votes will leave us. You have 24 hours to vote or your vote counts against you... TWICE!
1241 days 8 hours ago
Delights
wow okay i have to miss out on immunity i am not sending songs then :) dont eliminate me guys cos i cant win immunity for two weeks
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Not submitting anything can hurt your overall score which may affect who wins at the finale. Don’t let this affect your fighting spirit!
1240 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
WAA WEI // ilovetosing
DEMI LOVATO // Delights
JOJO // kaylee21

You are all in danger of walking the plank. If I call your name, you are SAFE, and we will see you in the next battle.
1240 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
JOJO // kaylee21

with 0 votes you walk out of here scratch free. Congratulations, you made it to the top 8!
1240 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
WAA WEI // ilovetosing

You have 4 votes tonight. But it wasn't enough to send you home. Word of caution, a 4 might not save you next time, I suggest you make some friends, or we may see you walking the plank.
1240 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
DEMI LOVATO // Delights

The three of you have the most votes and two of you will have to walk the plank. The next name I call has the MOST votes and will be leaving us. With a vote of 7, the first warrior leaving us tonight is...
1240 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-

-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--

-
-
--
-

-
-
-
-
-
---
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
DEMI LOVATO // Delights

You have received 7 votes. Even if you did not have the punishment, your team still decided you were a threat that had to be eliminated. I am shocked to see you in this position, because you have the stuff to make it all the way. Be proud of where you stand, you're still a legend in my eyes.

I'm sorry, but you are not our sixth siren.

1240 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster

You were each given an even 5-5 vote.

The universe REALLY wanted you two pinned up against each other. And I'm going to have to make a decision on who stays and who goes.

My decision is based on which one of you has a stronger chance at winning this entire competition should they make it to the finale.

The warrior moving forward to the Top 8 is...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
--
-

--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-

--
1240 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster

Between the two of you, you are the more consistent and have a higher overall score. You shall continue in the Top 8. Congratulations.

You were one I was rooting for, but I'm afraid there has been too many missed submissions, at this point in the competition, a missed performance will hurt your chances of winning. I'm sorry your journey has come to this end, but I hope you know I respect your strategic gameplay for making it as far as you did. I'm sorry, but you are NOT our sixth siren.
1240 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
1240 days 13 hours ago
Delights
Thank god I didn't want to be here anyway

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!